Author's note 2: Guess I'm sticking to it!

Alright. First things first, I wanna say thanks for making my story reach, wait... Did I read that right? 70 READS!?! Bro, y'all must really be interested in this story. I rarely get reads as it is, but SEVENTY IN HOW LONG?? LIKE 2 OR 3 MONTHS? MY OTHER STORIES COULD NEVER!! But you guys came here for info on the next chapter, right? Well, I've been brainstorming the last few weeks about what the next chapters gonna be about and yesterday I got a pretty good idea. I'm not gonna say much but all I can really say is it involves high school moments. (Yes, I know what you were expecting and I know Lexi just turned 18 and I will be making a special chapter dedicated to her 18th birthday. But we gotta get through a few more chapters before I start that up.)

While we're all on the topic of the fgteev family, I can't believe that Michael is about to be 16 this year and Lexi is gonna be graduating high school this year. They grew up so fast bro. i still remember the old days when Shawn was a baby and Mike and Lexi were into Skylanders and toddler chase loved pizza. Man, where did the years go? Chase is 12 now, soon to be 13. Shawn is 8 bro, Lexi is basically a fully fledged teenager, and Mike is working his way up that ladder as we speak. I'm glad that this story has been shown so much love in such little time, so I'm gonna give you guys what you deserve.

Before I get this show on the road, I wanted to give everyone a little present for helping me get this far with this little idea that just popped into my head and now all of a sudden it's popular. I'm gonna be remastering my very first story (and my most popular story...).     Fgteev book 4: Say Hello! You read that right! I'm gonna be remastering my very first story with paragraph separation, correct spelling and even showing who's saying what and adding more clarification to it! Now of course I'm not just gonna edit the story. It's a classic! I'm gonna remake it with a blank sheet and go from start to finish! Hope you guys will look into that story as much as you did this one, but without further ado, lets resume the story, shall we? (Feels like every time I throw an author's note at you guys I hit a pause button on the story. Kinda funny if you really think about it. But anyways, lets keep this going.)