Chapter 1: An incident on the first day

Y/N pov: Finally moving to a new town. North Carolina! I've always dreamed of going one day, but now living here? It was like a dream come true! As I got out of my car, i started walking towards my newley bought house, knowing the moving truck with all my stuff should be here in a few hours. I looked over next door, seeing a really nice mansion, like my house was big but you could imagine my neighbors house just being a whole other context of "Big". "They must be rich as hell..." I thought to myself as I walked into my new house. Taking note that their home looked pretty familiar to me, But I couldn't quite put my finger on it...

Y/N pov paragraph 2: it was quite nice if I was being honest. But definitely not as nice as my neighbors house. But aside from that, I already set up the things I was able to bring with me in my car without the moving truck. Some packages that consisted of cooking supplies, others just memory things from childhood, some old photos and basically anything that could fit in my trunk. I eventually saw out of my window someone walk out of that huge mansion. It was a kid who looked around 7-8 years old. Good thing I was on the first floor of my 3 story house, cause what I had seen sent so many chills Through my body and a huge wave a shock blew through my head to the point where I almost passed out, the kid had run off into the road to catch the ball he threw! I ran out so quickly realizing he was about to be hit by a car!

Y/N pov paragraph 3: "KID, GET OUT OF THE ROAD!!" I yelled at him as I booked it, he didn't hear me so I quickly dove for it, I've never been so quick in my life. I pushed him so quickly and ran out of the way before the car could hit either of us, I did scrape my arm pretty badly on the road, but there was so much adrenaline rushing through me that all I could think about at the moment was if the kid was ok. But as I looked up and saw his face... I was shocked. It was none other than Fgteev Shawn!?! The moment I looked back at the mansion, I figured it looked familiar in the first place, it was the fgteev house!! I've literally been watching them since the very day Shawn was born thinking it was a cute little birth story video!! I owned all of their books, (check them out. They're called "Fgteev into the game" "Fgteev saves the world" "Fgteev the switcheroo rescue" "Fgteev, out of time" "Fgteev Blasts off" all great reads for an Fgteev fan)

Y/N pov paragraph 4: I couldn't believe it, my neighbors we're my childhood heroes!! Before I started freaking out I immediately grabbed the kids hand and asked "Are you okay, kid?" He didn't respond but he nodded, more than likely was super shaken up from the incident that just happened. I took him over to his house, but I was way too nervous to even dare speak with THE Fgteev family, so I dropped him off at the doorstep and walked back to my house, as the loading truck arrived and I began to grab my boxes and put them into my new house.

Y/N pov paragraph 5: I still couldn't get over the fact that I was almost killed along with THE Fgteev Shawn! but still, I've never seen a house that big before. They had a little goat farm behind their home and a park built most likely for chase and Shawn, and a pretty large pool, and a sleek front yard. "Jesus Christ, that place is so big, how did they buy that place by paying them off with of only money from YouTube..." I spoke to myself, basically staring at their house through my window as I unpacked, knowing they did have at least 40 billion views with all their channels combined, and after a few hours of unpacking, it was already the afternoon. I ended up deciding to go take a walk through the neighborhood to get a bearing of my surroundings and check out the area of where I'd be living in from here on out...

To be continued...