Chapter 3: The Kids Choice Awards!

Lexi pov paragraph 1: After the teacher noticed I didn't have a chair, She quickly called me out on it, Pointing at me and shouted across the room: "Young lady! Why don't you have a chair?!" I sighed, wondering why this lady was making such a big deal over such a little thing. "The new student took my seat, Miss." The teacher looked at the new student, who's name was apparently "Y/N" Looked over at my friends, apologized, Got up from my seat and left the class to use the bathroom. I sat down in my old seat, Pulling out a notepad and writing down what the teacher was talking about. Eventually, I looked at my friends and asked: "Who the hell is that new student anyway?" They just shrugged and went back to writing. Some time later, he came back and the teacher got him a chair at the back of the class, I rolled my eyes and sighed to myself. "I wonder what surprise Dad kept talking on and on about Earlier was about..." Keeping my thoughts to myself, I just went back to writing.

Y/N pov paragraph 1: While still reeling from the shock of finding out that there truly was no avoiding the fgteev family, I was snapped out of my trance when Lexi had told the teacher that "Allegedly" I had taken her seat. I quickly made the excuse that I needed to go to the bathroom before the teacher could chew me out for it, when in reality I had headed to my best friend's class and just hung around for around 15 minutes, before returning back to the class and sat down in a new seat the teacher had given me. I shot a few glances at Lexi, Still in disbelief at the fact that MY childhood heroes, the people who taught me life lessons, how to have fun, play games, and so much more, were now literally bound to my life till the day I leave this place. As if I ever would move out though. no matter what problems my house may have, as long as this sticks around.

Lexi pov paragraph 2: I eventually heard the announcements call my name to the office along with the new student. I facepalmed silently, We're off to a bad start, and they didn't even get in trouble for taking my seat, and now we both have to walk together to the principals office. Can this day be any worse? I tried my best to ignore him as we both approached the principal's office, My entire family looking like they were gonna explode with excitement. Shawn was the first to talk. "OMGLEXIGETINTHECARGETINTHECARVETINTHECARRIGHTNOW!!!" Chase soon followed, covering Shawn's mouth: "What he wanted to say was, we're pulling you out of school early because... WE WE'RE NOMINATED FOR ANOTHER KID'S CHOICE AWARD!! WE'RE TAKING YOU HOME SO YOU CAN GET YOU'RE FAVORITE DRESS ON AND THEN LEAVING FOR LA TONIGHT!!" Jesus Christ. Even I couldn't handle that Information!! Last year, we were nominated for a kids choice award but lost, BUT WE GOT NOMINATED AGAIN THIS YEAR?? I IMMEDIATELY got in the car, leaving the others to talk with the new student. See, we have this tradition where we go to Disneyland after a long trip because we have enough money to do so. I couldn't wait, I was bursting with excitement!!

Y/N pov paragraph 2: I was called to the principals office along with Lexi, apparently Micheal and Chase weren't in school today for some reason so I didn't see them down the hall when Lexi and I were called. Upon arrival, The ENTIRE Fgteev family was there, Shawn was yelling, chase shut him up and calmly explained what was going on, And I stood there speechless too. TAKEN OUT OF SCHOOL EARLY JUST TO TAKE A TRIP TO LA??? Lexi got so excited, she immediately ran out of the office and jumped into their Tesla that was waiting outside. "Money like crazy.." i whispered to myself as I looked back at them, and before long, Moomy asked me: "Are you a friend of Lexi's?" I scratched the back of my head and sighed "I hardly know her, but I'm sure she hates me.." Mike quickly stepped up, he was taller than me so naturally, I was sorta afraid of him even though we have like 2 years age difference and I'm older. "You wanna come with us to LA? We've got plenty of room in the car." Did I just get invited to go to the Nickelodeon kids choice awards, In la, With THE Fgteev family?????????? I thought today was gonna be a good day, but this is WAY better than good!!! I couldn't even form words in my mouth, so I nodded rapidly, and everyone walked out to the car, I sat far from Lexi cause I figured she probably didn't wanna talk to me after the whole chair incident. Tonight's gonna be a movie.

Lexi pov paragraph 3: As soon as Y/N got into the car, for some reason, the thought of being in LA cancelled out my anger, I stared out the window with joy, I always wanted to go to LA. My friends have been there a bunch, they say the food there is so amazing, it's to die for! I quickly plugged my phone into the charging port to ready it for the long ride ahead, plugging in my headphones and started listening to music. Chase was reading one of our books, Shawn was playing FNAF on his tablet, Mike was playing games on the Nintendo switch he brought with him, Moomy was checking out dresses online and Duddz was driving, meanwhile Y/N was staring out the window. Y/N.... I feel like I've heard that name before. Duddz has mentioned it before, like the day right before school. It's weird how I'm just dwelling on this now that I'm going on this super awesome trip. However, we arrived at our house, and I practically SPRINTED inside, and I came out wearing a nice black dress and ditched the glasses, everyone was so stunned, saying I looked gorgeous. Now, Onto LA!!!
To be continued...