⌞ four⌝

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄

ʟᴜᴠʀɪꜱᴍᴍꜱ

𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃

𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃

➠┆✦ DEFENSE FORCE TEMPORARY BASE 304

As the team arrived at the base, [Name] heard a loud gasp from the people around her, especially from the new recruits.

She observed the kaiju Infront of her, it was a mushroom like, it has multiple red spots and it releases smoke time to time.

"I'll explain the operation." She heard Hoshina from her ear piece.

"The Honju will be dealt with by Captain Ashiro's squad. The problem lies with the countless Yoju spawned from the Honju. This neutralize area has no significant facilities or major transportation network. Your task is to eliminate all the Yoju in this area. This is an important task. Whether or not you complete it will greatly affect the resources spent on reconstruction. Of course, squads with newbies will be positioned at the very back. But, in other words you are the last line of defense. Any questions?"

Silence occupied it all.

"Good." He said.

➠┆✦ [Last name] squad/platoon

"Prepare yourself, everyone." She commanded her troop.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Here they are." [Name] warned.

Her troop didn't hesitate to attack. With initiative and cooperation, they started attacking the Yojus in their area.

They didn't stop shooting, even after countless times, the yonju keeps appearing.