⌞ five⌝

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄ʟᴜᴠʀɪꜱᴍᴍꜱ

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄
ʟᴜᴠʀɪꜱᴍᴍꜱ

ᯓ★𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄ʟᴜᴠʀɪꜱᴍᴍꜱ

𝄃𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄀𝄁𝄃𝄂𝄂𝄃

A lot of chaos happened while defeating the honju. First, [Name] has an interaction with a wierdo kaiju who's babbling nonsense during the encounter. Second, Reno and Iharu got terribly injured because of the kaiju that horribly torture them. Third, a kaiju labeled as kaiju no.8 helped the two. And lastly, Hoshina encounter him.

[Name] chuckled as she see her finance pouting. He is terribly cute as he sat on the ground as he crossed his arm.

'Eheh, he is so cute.' She fan girl as she see her lover.

She walked towards him and poke his cheeks.

"Hm?" Hoshina turn his head towards the woman.

"Hello dear." She warmly smile.

Oh he wants this, having [Name]'s attention. So, he playfully turn away his head from her, as if wanting more of her attention.

"Now now, no need to pout like that." [Name] said them pat his head.

"You really did a good job there ya know! I'm so proud of you." She cheered him.

She wanted to laugh as she saw Hoshina's ear getting redder and redder as she pampered his tantrum like action.

"Wow, you really are a baby. After this we can cuddle and you can have my attention for the rest of the day." [Name] said as she kissed his cheeks.

Like a medicine, the man finally got better.

You really are a great nurse [Name]-chan! Keep that up!

*Click*

Hearing a click from behind them, the duo turn they're heads and saw Ashiro with her phone.