Brotherhood Chronicles

TOK TOK TOK

"HELLOOOOO!"

I rolled over my bed and covered my ears with my pillow hearing all the knocking from outside.

"JYNNN ARE YOU AWAKE?!"

"GO AWAY I STILL WANT TO SLEEP!"

"WHAT? WE MAY ENTER? OKAY!"

With just a twist the door opened as I facepalmed because I forgot to lock the doors last night.

"WAKEY WAKEY!"

"Good morning Jyn."

"Hope you slept well."

I had no choice but to get out of my bed to greet them. After all it is etiquette isn't it?

"I was sleeping well until you guys came." I said groggily.

I went to the kitchen to brew coffee for everyone and sat with them in the living room to find them all watching Garupan.

After a few minutes the coffee maker beeped indicating it was ready as I hastily made my way to pour into a few cups for them and served them.

"So why is the Panther here?"

"N-nothing I just took it for a spin yesterday."

"Jyn..."

"You never stutter. Remember what your mom said to you before?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

It was late in the evening that day when Jyn and Joseph were playing with RC tanks that can actually shoot fast projectiles from their barrels.

They took turns taking cover then returning fire until...

"This time I won't miss Joseph!"

"Ehe try me!"

Jyn took aim of his RC tank and fire a shot towards Joseph's tank who happened to stood still in front of a flower pot.

What Jyn didn't knew was that Joseph was ready to move as soon as he fired the shot.

And so Joseph escaped defeat. The real loser?

Mrs Maximillian's flower pot.

It went through the pot leaving a hole.

"Looks like a how there." a young Joseph stated.

"What aw you gonna do?"

Young Jyn rubbed his chin with his fingers thinking he is Sherlock until a light bulb went off on top of his head.

"I know! We cover with sand!"

"Sand?"

"Hai! Oyaji bought sand for making floor!"

Jyn began covering the hole with sand until Joseph spoke again...

"Jyn I think you should be honest with your Kaa-san. It not nice lie."

"NO! If Kaa-san knows she'll take my Panther."

Not long after Mrs Maximillian came back from work and noticed something

sandy.

"Jyn why is there sand on that flower pot?"

Without Jyn himself noticing he began to fidget and twitching. His whole body shaking from fear as sweat began to drop from his head.