OC Introduction

𝐌𝐞𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨- Ice Hashira

Code name: Eternal Swan

Ice breathing based around swans

Icy demeanor

Love Interest is Kyojuro Rengoku

Highest Ranking Hashira (Hashira no 0)

Appearance:

**Not related to Ruan Mei just looks like her

**Not related to Ruan Mei just looks like her.**
She wears a white haori and a uniform like Shinobu.
21 Years Old
She's 5'6 which makes her shorter than Rengoku who's 5'10. (Saw on wiki, not too sure so lmk)
Mei's blade is blue to white ombré which represents a branch off from the main type, water. The ombré represents the transition from water to ice and symbolizes the change ice must undergo to become its own. 

Breathing Technique Moves:

1. Glacial Swan Strike:

- Description: Infuses the blade with ice and summons ice blades mimicking swan feathers.

- Effect: Slashes the enemy's head and the ice blades pierce the body from all angles.

2. Frozen Wing Barrier:

- Description: Icy wall appears in front of the user, summoning a protective barrier of swirling icy winds shaped like swan wings.

- Effect: Deflects incoming attacks and freezes projectiles, offering both defense and a counteroffensive opportunity.

3. Crystal Lake Mirror:

- Description: Create a reflective surface of polished ice on the ground, mirroring the serene surface of a frozen lake.

- Effect: Confuses opponents with illusions or reflections, creating opportunities for strategic maneuvers or surprise attacks.

4. Frost Feather Storm:

- Description: Release a flurry of icy particles shaped like swan feathers, scattering them in a wide arc.

- Effect: Blinds opponents temporarily and covers the battlefield in a thin layer of frost, slowing movements and hindering visibility.

5. Arctic Swan's Grace:

- Description: Move with the fluidity and grace of a swan gliding on icy waters, dodging attacks effortlessly.

- Effect: Enhances agility and evasion, allowing the hashira to evade incoming attacks and counter swiftly.

6. Frozen Symphony Finale:

- Description: Engulfs the enemy into a ice domain (expansion hehe) surrounded by ice blades. With a throne in the middle.

- Effect: Upon entering the domain, the enemy is fully paralyzed and unable to move. It guarantees the kill but takes a massive amount of energy. Should be used when there are no other options.

What do you think about Mei?

Gyomei: I feel like once you get to know her she starts to warm up. Other than that she's being worth being respected and not underestimated.

Sanemi: Her emotional less expression annoys me. We have never gotten along since the day we met.

Obanai: Kaburamaru likes her a lot. She's super strong. I don't mind her and Mitsuri likes her a lot. So I guess she's ok.

Rengoku: Ice and fire don't mix well, but surprisingly we are closer than peas in a pod. I like how she's always willing to help even despite being as cold as an ice sculpture. I hope we can make many memories together.

Muichiro: Mei is strong. Very cool. *Thumbs up*

Tomioka: We used to train a lot, but she became stronger than me. I'm striving to become better than her.

Mitsuri: I love her breathing technique. It's so pretty like her haha. I like going on missions with her because she's very reliable and very fun to be around.

Shinobu: We take care of patients together and she is a very skilled worker. Although I hate to see her talent be used here instead of the battlefield. She is very powerful and pretty like a blue monarch butterfly.

Tengen: At first I was scared of her, but she's super flamboyant and I like sparing with her. Sometimes we hang out in her 6th form, but I end up freezing every time. 

———

To those who are wondering the last name "Seishiro" is from a character from Blue Lock. No particular reason for it. (I love you Seishiro Nagi please marry me)

7/14/2024