Ch 473 - 474

C473: Mother found out my secret

However, it soon seemed to realize something. Its two furry big black hands covered its mouth, forcibly swallowing back the sound that was about to come out.

He Zhiran was relieved to see Rice Ball being obedient, and reached out to touch its head.

Receiving its owner's leniency, Rice Ball regained its lively appearance. It scooted forward, wrapped its arms around He Zhiran's calves, and stretched its head high to look at the little baby in her arms.

As it watched, it lowered its little head over and stuck out its tongue at the same time.

He Zhiran knew that Rice Ball's actions showed that it liked Zhu. However, the way Rice Ball showed its fondness was not yet suitable for Zhu.

"Rice Ball cannot do that. He is still too young."

Rice Ball stopped its actions in frustration, clearly feeling its owner was very disappointed.

But soon it changed its target, climbed onto the baby bed where Mingzhu was lying, and stuck out its round, plump head to watch from there.

He Zhiran did not mind Rice Ball liking her pair of children, as long as it did not have any excessive actions, she would not stop it.

From Rice Ball's eyes one could ascertain that it really liked the two little ones.

Mo Jiuye came back with milk powder. Although the composition was different from the Puppy Milk that it usually drank, the milky aroma was exactly the same.

However, it could feel that these two bottles were for the little babies.

If it were in the past, as soon as it smelled this scent, it would have rushed over to hug Mo Jiuye’s legs.

Today Rice Ball forcibly endured it, only looking at them yearningly with its little eyes, which still moved He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye.

Mo Jiuye stroked its head.

"Rice Ball's puppy milk has to wait a little bit."

As the father of the two babies, he wanted to personally go feed them himself, not to mention his wife’s body was still very weak now, unsuitable for doing these things.

Rice Ball understood everything, uh-huh'ed twice, and then obediently sat to one side watching.

He Zhiran was about to take a milk bottle from Mo Jiuye's hand, but was refused by Mo Jiuye.

He held a milk bottle in each hand, and separately brought the nipples to the two babies' mouths.

The two babies were indeed hungry, immediately sucking on the nipples to start eating.

Seeing this, Rice Ball arduously climbed onto Zhu's little bed, standing on the edge and reaching out to take the milk bottle in Mo Jiuye's hand.

Mo Jiuye and He Zhiran looked at each other, both guessing Rice Ball’s intention.

He tentatively let go of his hand, giving the milk bottle to Rice Ball.

Rice Ball’s furry claws grabbed the milk bottle tightly without the position changing at all.

This scene made He Zhiran and Mo Jiuye laugh.

He Zhiran fondly rubbed Rice Ball's head.

"Rice Ball can't speak, but understands everything."

"Uh-huh..." Rice Ball responded very cooperatively, and continued to attentively feed Zhu milk wholeheartedly.

Only after the two little ones were full did Mo Jiuye make more puppy milk for Rice Ball.