Chapter 5: Going to U.S.J

The next day after the heroes vs villains practice, Stitch added some technology in Izuku's suit. The students from the support team that designs the suits were confused and annoyed but it didn't matter to the blue alien.

As soon as Stitch and Izuku arrived at U.A.. They were immediately swarmed by the news reporters about Stitch and All Might. Stitch told them that it was fun and explained what it was like having All Might being a teacher but it wasn't enough since they wanted to see All Might himself so Stitch shrugs and takes Izuku and the others with him.

Aizawa was sitting Infront of his desk checking the results from yesterday as the class were patiently waiting. "Bakugo. Grow Up. Stop wasting talent. Izuku and Stitch both used your ego as an advantage against you." Bakugo nods. Aizawa then speaks again. "I saw everyone else both in the 2v2 and 1v20. You guys did better than i thought. You guys used your abilities in the best way. I understand that Stitch clearly held back against you. Hey. You gained Stitch's respect and you've gained mine. Now."

Everyone's except Stitch's body tensed, waiting for what Aizawa was going to say. "Today you're gonna pick a class president."

Everyone immediately shouted out "PICK ME!!" or "I'M THE BEST ADVOCATE!!". Stitch generally wanted to get be the class president but he sees who generally wants to be the class president. Stitch looks around slowly.

Tenya speaks up! "WE SHOULD BE USING ELECTION!! VOTE WHO SHOULD BE CLASS PRESIDENT!"

Everyone sighs and does it and Stitch got 17 votes. Stitch was surprised but not also. Stitch sees Tenya tensing and shaking talking about him not having zero votes. Stitch silently chuckles so he doesn't wanna look like a jackass.

Later on, it was lunch. Stitch grabbed his tray and sits with Uraraka, Izuku and Tenya. Stitch was just eating his food, listening to the three's conversation.

"The way you talk. Are you rich??" Uraraka asks Tenya as the boy puts down his cup of water and wipes his lips with the napkin.

"I didn't want to talk about that. But yes, i am. I'm Ingenium's younger brother." Tenya asnwers as Izuku and Uraraka were like squealing in excitement. Stitch seems just annoyed.

Uraraka looks at Stitch's annoyed expression and asks "Are you ok? Wait are you rich due to your like Artificial intelligence brain?"

Stitch looks at Uraraka "Well I could be if i wanted to but i live with Izuku and his mother but we are getting higher in money. What about you?" Stitch asks.

Uraraka sighs "I-" An alarm blares out, interrupting Uraraka's answer.

"Security level 3 has been broken. All students please evacuate in orderly fashion." The speaker speaks as everyone frantically goes into the hallways being bunched together. Stitch was smaller and sees the windows.

"You serious? It was just the news reporters?" Stitch crawls onto the roof and gets infront. "GUYS!! IT'S JUST THE NEWS REPORTER. CALM DOWN!" Everyone stops and listens to Stitch's explanations and calms down.

Later on, class 1A got in their hero suits and goes to bus for U.S.J. Everyone was pretty excited as Stitch just looking out the window.

"You know what's on my mind, Midoriya?" Tsuyu asks as Izuku puts his attention at the frog girl. "Your power is alot like All Might's" Izuku started muttering and sorta panicking but Stitch crawls to Tsuyu. She smiles and puts Stitch on her lap as Stitch just sleeps. Mina sits next to them and pets Stitch's head.

Izuku's eyes widens so much his head almost just had eyes. "Stitch! What are you doing?!'

Stitch looks at Izuku with a confused expression but simply shrugs and takes a nap. Izuku sighs and face palms while Uraraka scoots more closer to him.