███████ ████████

"Administrator."

...

"Administrator, please wake up."

...?

"Administrator, please wake up."

And so, ███ woke up. He looked around him, his mind still hazy with sleep. Not much to note, that dark place was the same. Unchanging, just like what was wished of it a long time ago. Smiling ruefully at that stray thought, he straightened his posture and turned his eyes to the sole source of light, the glowing screen before him.

"... System, give me a report on his situation."

"Understood. Currently, Lux has followed the #666 scenario and has made contact with the Assault Squad in England. The Imaginary Construct and the the Engine both worked as intended. The Artificial Honkai Eruption is carrying on according to plan. There are no discrepancies to report."

███ nodded at those words. He barely gave a look at the screen : he arlready knew how this would play out.

'No more special intervention is necessary for now. But, just in case, I should also check this.'

"System, how much time is left ?"

"There is 6 years, 8 months and 11 days left before the Imaginary Horizon Event."

"Alright."

Nothing changed. Everything was exactly the same, be it for him or for the world.

Closing his eyes, he let himself sink into his dreams once more.