𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯: 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗶𝗹

[LOCATION: Osadea City]

CITY THEME: Bone-Dry Dunes (Mario Kart 8/Deluxe)

The Club of Phoenix arrived at the Osadea City Guardian Gymnasium, their hearts pounding with anticipation. This was it—their first official battle, and the prospect of earning their first insignia loomed large in their minds. The imposing structure of the gymnasium, with its modern design and intricate details, set the tone for the challenge that awaited them.

As soon as they stepped inside, Phoenix Jr. stepped forward to introduce them to the Guardian Gymnasium and its rules. "Welcome, Club of Phoenix, to the Osadea City Guardian Gymnasium. Here, each team must undergo a series of tests before facing the Guardian Leader. First, you must register your team. This not only records your battle status but also serves as proof when you eventually face the Master Four and the Valorian Champion."

Roscoe nodded, absorbing the information. "So, we register first. Got it."

Phoenix Jr. continued, "After registration, there's a mini-challenge that tests your teamwork and skills. Only after completing this challenge can you face the Guardian Leader. Each Guardian has different requirements for who can battle them, so be prepared."

Helen, always eager to get started, asked, "What's the challenge here?"

Phoenix Jr. smiled. "You'll see soon enough. First, let's get you registered."

The team approached the registration desk, where a cheerful attendant greeted them. "Names, please?"

One by one, they listed their names, and the attendant entered them into the system. With a beep, the registration was complete, and they were officially ready to begin their challenge.

After registering, they took a tour of the gymnasium. The halls were lined with portraits of past victors who have challenged Iggy and rose to victory, each one a testament to the rigorous battles fought within these walls. The team marveled at the history and prestige of the place.

As they walked, they reached the main entrance to the gymnasium battlefield. They were shocked to see that the battlefield was actually located above a towering mountain of sand, complete with treacherous sand slides. The sheer size of it was intimidating.

Phoenix Jr. pointed up. "This is where your first mini-challenge begins. You need to climb this sandy mountain, avoiding the sand slides. If you fall, you start again. Along the way, you'll face two strong trainers—Marshall and Blazer. Both of them are Iggy's brothers, and they sure are tough. And remember, you can't use your powers against them. This challenge is about physical strength and skill."