𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱

[LOCATION: ENCHANTING ROUTE]

ROUTE THEME: Forest (Super Mario Bros

ROUTE THEME: Forest (Super Mario Bros. Wonder)

The Club of Phoenix trudged through the dense foliage of the Enchanting Route. The snow-capped environment they had left behind seemed a distant memory as they moved deeper into the forest, shrouded in darkness by the canopy of towering trees. The air was cool and filled with the scent of pine and earth, broken only by the soft glow of light pebbles scattered across the path.

Helen, curious and ever the skeptic, glanced around with wide eyes. "What's so enchanting about this place, anyway?" she wondered aloud, brushing a strand of fur from her face.

Roscoe, her twin brother, chuckled softly beside her. "It's probably because of Miravilla Forest," he suggested. "They call it an enchanting village for a reason, you know."

The rest of the team laughed at Roscoe's response, finding a brief moment of levity amidst their journey. Blaine, with her keen sense of language, muttered something in Japanese that caused Melody Birman to snicker. Even the normally stoic Dalmatian siblings, Alex, Ethan, and Chloe, seemed to relax a bit.

Melody, always alert, suddenly stopped. "Wait, do you hear that?" Melody's ears perked up, scanning their surroundings.

The group fell silent, straining to catch whatever had caught Melody's attention. The forest, which had been filled with the sounds of nocturnal creatures and rustling leaves, now felt ominously quiet.

Without warning, an unseen force hit them. Blaine was the first to go down, followed by Melody and the others. Roscoe and Helen tried to resist, their heart energy powers flaring up, but it was no use. The darkness consumed them as they fell into unconsciousness.

AN HOUR LATER

When they woke, the scene was entirely different. The oppressive darkness of the forest was replaced by a surreal, foggy landscape. In front of them stood a grand Japanese tower, its architecture unmistakable—a ninja training center.

 In front of them stood a grand Japanese tower, its architecture unmistakable—a ninja training center