𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰: 𝗔 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗹𝗲

[LOCATION: Frostierre Village]

VILLAGE THEME: GCN Sherbet Land (Mario Kart 8/Deluxe)

Helen, Blaine, Melody, and Chloe huddled around the holographic communicator in the cozy inn's common room. The flickering blue light illuminated their faces as they waited for the call to connect. Moments later, the familiar faces of Darien, Tatum, and Taylor appeared on the screen.

"Hey, team!" Helen greeted with a warm smile. "We have some exciting news and a bit of a challenge."

Darien, the ever-curious boy with a knack for strategy, leaned forward. "What's up, Helen?"

"We've been invited to compete in the Frostierre Village Dance Competition," Blaine explained, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "But we need two extra members to qualify."

Tatum, the energetic girl with a passion for dance, immediately perked up. "Count me in! I've always wanted to visit Frostierre Vilage."

Taylor, the non-binary aide with a calm and collected demeanor, nodded. "I'm in too. It sounds like a great opportunity."

Helen's smile widened. "Perfect! We'll use the Anywhere Door to bring you here. Darien, you're coming too, right?"

Darien grinned. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

With a flick of her wrist, Helen activated the Anywhere Door, a shimmering portal that connected distant places in an instant. In a flash of light, Tatum, Taylor, and Darien stepped through, greeted by the cheers and hugs of their friends.

"It's so good to see you all again!" Blaine exclaimed, her voice filled with joy.

Roscoe, Alex, and Ethan, who had been lounging nearby, joined the group. "Welcome back, guys," Roscoe said, clapping Darien on the back. "Ready for some breakfast?"

"Absolutely," Darien replied, his stomach growling in agreement.

While the boys headed to the inn's dining area for a relaxed breakfast, Helen, Blaine, Melody, Chloe, Tatum, and Taylor made their way to the BTD (Beauty Through Dance) center to register for the competition. The center buzzed with activity, dancers practicing their routines and teams strategizing for the upcoming event.

At the registration desk, a friendly attendant greeted them. "Welcome to the Frostierre Village Dance Competition. Team name?"

"Club of Phoenix," Helen replied confidently.

The attendant typed their information into the system. "You're all set. Good luck!"

As they turned to leave, a familiar figure approached them. Phoenix Jr., the legendary bird, smiled warmly. "Hey girls! I thought I'd stop by and see you."