❤️🤍 (𝓵𝓾𝓳𝓪𝔁𝔁/𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓪𝔁𝔁)

Yes, the thumbnail needed to be there. 

Lujaxx/Lucaxx is a super underrated ship imo, so let's just get to the point.

(Word count:)

⊱ ─── [ 💌 ] ─── ⊰

Luca is new to this school, and Levi's just... been there forever? Jaxx and Alex were best friends but Levi hated Jaxx just as much as he hated everyone else, except Alex, his bestie westie. 🥺 But this isn't about corpse man. So one day, Alex decides to invite Levi, Jaxx, and Luca to a sleepover as best friends. (This is after Jaxx and Sora's first break-up) Luca decides it's worth a shot, and wants to go. However, this stupid ash corpse guy doesn't want to go. Alex would be sad if Levi didn't come, but she wouldn't be as sad if Luca didn't come, so..

Background ship(s): charlex

⊱ ─── [ 💌 ] ─── ⊰

Luca's Pov (Wednesday, September 5th, 2021, sleepover is 2 days from today.)

We're in the living room, and everything's fine, until Levi starts complaining about Alex's sleepover. He doesn't want Jaxx to be there.

"You're kidding, Levi-" I say, crossing my arms, looking at Levi. Is he serious?

"No, I'm not joking Luca, you have to pretend to be me at the sleepover." Levi says, as serious as he can be.

"B-but, Levi, I don't want to be you, I want to be myself." I mumble with the last of my breath, the rest taken by shock. He is serious.

"Luca, I don't want to make Alex mad, okay?" Levi says. Of course he's concerned that Alex is going to be sad if he doesn't come, yet he's not concerned about me, who has to pretend to be someone they aren't?

"Why can't you go if you don't want to make her mad?" I question, I start to glare at the wall before moving the glare to Levi.

"Alex is closer to Jaxx, Luca, and I should be her only best friend, shouldn't I?" Levi admits before noticing my glare.

"You should try to get along with Jaxx. Maybe he isn't that bad after all? I says, trying to think a bit more brightly.

"Fine, I'll try to get along with him, but don't expect this to work out, okay?" Levi says, sighing. He knows he has to work something out because I'm not going to be him. If he thinks I will, he's crazy.

"Good." I say before heading to my room.

⊱ ─── [ 💌 ] ─── ⊰

Jaxx's POV, (Thursday, September 6th, 2021, 1 Day before the sleepover)

I woke up and Charli made breakfast, of course. I didn't really realize I had a sleepover in 2 days, and it was with Alex, Luca, and Levi. I was still thinking about Sora.

"Jaxx, Earth to Jaxx, You okayy?" Charli says, handing me a plate.

"Yea, sorry." I murmur, a little embarrassed.

"It's fine, but you need to forget about Sora. He cheated on you, Jaxx." Charli says. I'm skeptical on how she knows that I was thinking about Sora.

"Are you going to take this plate before I drop it?" Charli asks, and I grab the plate. It's going to be a long day.

When I got to school, Sora avoided me, and I avoided him. We were basically enemies. I remembered I was going to a sleepover with Luca, and I barely knew who he was. I met Alex by the lockers.

"Oh hey, Jaxx! How are you?" Alex says, noticing me. She was talking to Levi about something.

"Hi, Jaxx." Levi says. There's a white-haired boy next to him. I thought the white haired boy was a little... cute?