King of Darkness

Third pilot episode and now we shall deviate more. Because I realized something. I don't wanna make it too similar to the original. So no dragons, but I got something for them there, I think. And the snakes of the actual show aren't likely in this at all. Mostly because of Lloyd's story, but who knows I'm still working on those parts.

Honestly, this is for fun, and to give into my werewolf hyperfixation.

_________________________________________

Kai's shaking form looked over at Zane as the snow fell. 

“How are you not freezing?”

“I was born under a January moon.” 

“Huh?” Kai muttered. Jay meanwhile was with Cole and looking down at Zane. 

“I spy something… .white!” 

“Can you be quiet, this isn't easy to do.” Cole glanced out at the ice and turned the wheel slightly. 

“Why don't you just change form, Kai?” Zane asked as he looked at the shivering male under a blanket now. 

“Because, Zane, I rather not be a wolf if I spot my sister.” 

“I don't think she is here.” Kai looks up at Cole steering and groans. 

“Why isn't Wu steering, we've been drifting aimlessly for hours!” 

“His knowledge is beyond my own.” Zane admitted 

“Howl of creation.” 

“Huh?” Everyone eyed the older man. 

“When, Earth, Fire, Ice, and Lighting are brought together it can envoke the power of creation. The ability to make anything out of nothing.” Wu explained as Jay rolled his eyes and looked at cracks along the ice. 

“I spy something broke-” 

*Thud* 

Cole moves his hands off the wheel and watches the sails turn solid as ice crystals take them. 

“Is that normal?” 

“We are here.” Wu hops down, sliding as the others come down. Zane happily begins walking and Kai, he holds his blanket closer to him as they head down the ice. 

“We should change form, in case.” Cole looks around the barren ice. 

“Wolves can naturally walk on ice because of the traction on their paws.” Everyone looked at Zane, who was now in wolf form, walking normally. 

“Ok?” Kai mutters as the others change their forms. 

The group then walk down the iced paths, and eye some frozen skeletons. 

“Someone has been here.” Cole looked around more and Jay moved his ears around. 

“The claws!” Zane jumps and the others watch as his form stiffens and freezes over. 

“ZANE!” Kai and Cole immediately slide and Kai wraps the frozen wolf in his blanket. 

“Is he alive!” Jay slides into the platform. Cole's ears lower and he gets Zane onto his back. 

“Let's take him back to Wu.” Kai follows behind Cole and Jay slides a little around till they come across the boat again. Wu turned to them. 

“I see you got the claws.” Kai glares at him. 

“He fucking froze!” Wu nodded and hopped into the ship, and helped Cole bring Zane on. 

“Can you help him?” Wu stared at Cole and tapped his hand onto Zane's frozen form.