The Golden Aspect

Canon diverge begins.... .*Casually has evil Lloyd Garmadon*

Also drawing by me, Kai's was hard to design and I still need to design Lloyd's and Nya's at some point.
_________________________________________

Kai turns at the three wolves around him. The black one, it snarled at him with white glistening teeth and pure yellow eyes faced him. The auburn one, the smallest one, watched him with his blue-tipped fur rising. And lastly the white wolf, it wasn't showing any known emotion, but walked forward. Kai kicks the black one and jumps into the ceiling, and climbs the beams. He then looks back as the black and auburn climb up, cutting their claws into the frames.

*Barks*

Kai flings himself backwards as the white wolf throws himself and watches him fall through the beams.

*whimpers*

"Hah!" Kai bolts, jumping across beam to beam, smiling as the other two wolves came racing for him. Kai feels his breath, his heart pulsing, practically racing as he jumps and flips, dodging the attacks. The claws of the wolves behind him get closer and he climbs up, crawling his way to the outside, and the now three wolves leap, and knock him off the tile and to the training yard, where he sees the wolf statue, and uses his paw to hit the switch.... .wait. Kai's eyes lock to the other wolves getting hit by the equipment and stands up, though awkward as his legs didn't seem to stand right.

*SNARLS*

Kai watches the black wolf come out, spinning from the equipment and rolls with him as claws and teeth come at him. Kai lets out a deep growl and hits him back and two other wolves jump up to join, biting, clawing, and a confused Kai.

"STOP!" The wolves get up and Kai eyes them and Wu. Who steps down from the steps. The wolves bow.

"Are they your students too? ..Was hurting me, final test!"

"Whoa, who talked about a fourth member? It's always three, three is better for writing, for example, three blind mice, three Billy goats, The musketeers, and-" The black wolf barked at the auburn and stepped forward.

"I think he meant we're sturdy, we've trained together."

"Didn't look too sturdy." Kai smirks and the white wolf comes forward.

"What is the meaning of this?" Wu steps out into the full moon's light.

"You four are the chosen ones, each born under an elemental moon."

"Kai, the fire moon, it burns like the aurora." Kai lifts a brow and ignores the feeling of something moving on his head.

"Jay, the lighting moon, he can run at top speeds." The auburn wolf jumps slightly and wags his tail.

"That's not all I can do! I dabble in cooking, write poetry, and do a touch of model building." He steps around and the black wolf huffs.

"More like ADHD moon."

"Cole, the earth moon. Solid and understandable of nature." Cole bows and sits down. He then glances at Kai.

"Nice to meet you, pup, I guess I got your back now.. .and just know I don't fear anything."

"I think you told us you're afraid of vampires." The white wolf blankly states.

"I told you that in confidence, Zane!"

"But you are afraid, I don't see confidence."

"Zane, the Frost Moon, and gifted with a sixth sense." Zane looks at Wu and strikes a pose and howls.

"I sense this one takes everything seriously." Kai glanced at Zane, who sways his tail.

"You have the gift as well?" Jay leans to the bigger.