Chapter Nine

You walk in the bedroom wearing your old flannel pyjamas, and your hair is now styled into French braids. Thor is sitting up in bed, reading one of the books from your nightstand. He looks up to see you standing there about to switch off the light, and he smiles.

With a quizzical brow, you ask: "What? What are you grinning at?"

Thor: "You just look adorable, is all. All snuggly and comfy, and cosy. You're very cute." He says, still smiling.

You jokingly protest: "I am not cute!! I am a weapon!!"

Thor: "True. You are lethal....at work. However, you are also undeniably adorable....at home. Wearing those pyjamas and your hair in those cute but sexy little braids.....just....adorable, and I will die on that hill."

You half smile at his sweet words - trying your best not to let him see just how good that made you feel.

As you begin to climb into bed, Thor lifts back the sheets, inviting you in. You debate for a moment whether or not to get snuggled into him - then you remind yourself that the only reason he is even staying over is because you literally begged him to do so - you clearly need what he is offering. You lift his arm and wrap it around you as you nuzzle into the gentle giant next to you. Thor smiles and closes his eyes.

_____________________________________

3am.

After tossing and turning for what seems like an eternity, you decide to wake up Thor.

Half asleep, he whispers: "What's going on? Are you ok?"

Y/N: "No, I can't sleep - I'm sorry to wake you, but it's driving me insane and I'm getting more and more agitated. Please help, I'm so tired."

Gods, she looks so desperate, my poor girl. I need to help her relax so she can drift off.

Thor: "It's alright, don't worry."

He gently pushes you back down so your head is on the pillow.

Thor: "OK, you just lie back, close your eyes, and I'm going to help you relax and fall asleep."

Y/N: "How?"

Thor: "Well, to start....I just need to remove these first."

He gestures towards your pyjamas and lets a small smirk escape his lips.

You nod and lift your bum off the bed so he can slide your bottoms down. He then reaches for the buttons of your shirt and slowly undoes each one as he maintains eye contact the entire time. You feel a rush of adrenaline as his hand brushes against your bare skin. He pulls open the rest of the shirt, revealing your naked breasts.....and the expression on his face changes.

Thor: "You're so beautiful."

You smile in response, and Thor lowers his head, gently taking one peak in his mouth while his hand expertly massages the other.

You gasp as his hot breath and tongue wrap around your nipple, licking and sucking with such tenderness.

Immediately, your fists clench tight as he drags his tongue down your stomach, stopping to apply gentle kisses just below your belly button.

It's at this point that you realise you've been unintentionally holding your breath and let all the air escape at once.

Thor: "I'm going to take my time with you, Princess. Close those eyes and just relax."

And in one smooth movement, Thor's tongue enters your slit and you throw your head back in immediate, euphoric pleasure....