18

Long chapter ahead.

Evening.

Minho's car got parked in the parking of the Kim's mansion, the male stepped down. He came home early today as he felt a bit tired, Ronwoo was still at office. Minho walked towards the main door but his steps held as he heard loud giggles from the garden, he turned and stepped towards the garden. Standing afar he saw tae running around the garden throwing water balloons to Jungkook and Jeongguk who were doing the same.

Three of them were a bit soaked in water, but had wide smiles on their face. Minho can't help but smile softly seeing the wide smile on tae's face, he can't help but feel his heart being at peace seeing the happiness and shine in tae's eyes. Minho's eyes got diverted towards the twins, soft eyes staring at the two males smiling widely letting their bunny teeths in view.

'I wish I doesn't have to be this strict with you both, I never intended to pull you both down. It's just...' Minho's thought were cut off as he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw his wide standing behind.

"What's with the soft smile? I thought you won't like tae playing with the two?" Jihyun asked with a soft smile, Minho cleared his throat.

"Who said I am smiling at them? Huh! I am just happy to see my baby being happy." Minho spoke with a huff as he walked to the main door and got inside the mansion.

"Mhmm, fool yourself cause you can't fool me." Jihyun spoke with a chuckle as she glanced at the three running behind each other, with a wide smile she walked in as well.

***
"No sunshine, you should now get changed or you may get sick." Jeongguk spoke as he and Jungkook walked with tae in between them, the boy was pouting cutely.

"Buwt 5 minuts won't hurt?" Tae spoke showing his puppy eyes to the two who sighed.

"It does hurt petal, look at yourself your all clothes are soaked in water you even have wet hairs. You will catch cold and have to eat meds, do you wanna have meds?" Jungkook asked, tae shook his head.

"Hmm, they are right tae bear." Minho who was in living room, heard the whole conversation of the three spoke making the three of them snap their head and look at him.

"Appa." Tae spoke as he rushed to the male and hugged him, even tho the cute male had his clothes wet. Minho hugged him without thinking his clothes may be wet too, while the twins were extremely surprised hearing minho's words. Did the male agreed what they said.

"Baby bear, appa isn't going anywhere. First go and get changed hmm." Minho spoke cupping tae's cheeks who giggled and tried to run.

"Sunshine don't run." Jeongguk spoke making tae stop and smile mischievous before walking slowly towards the stairs.

"Go you both and get changed too." Minho spoke to the twins who hummed and walked to the their room wondering if Minho had began to like them.

***

Dinner time...

Tae was as usual being fed by all the family members of his, he being the bubbly being giggled at every bite, as Jimin fed him a bite, tae looked at the twins who seemed to be having a soft smile while having their own food.

"Ggukie hyungie fweed me." Tae demanded making everyone look at him including the twins. They all had wide eyes, especially twins as they stared at tae.

"You want me to feed you?" Jeongguk asked, tae nodded his head making his soft blue hairs bounce. Jeongguk smiled widely as he fed tae with wide bunny smile on his face, tae clapped his hands as he chewed and gulped the bite.