24

Next morning...

Dressed in his lose and cute bear pattern night dress tae walked out of his room ruffling his hairs, it's the first day of his periods and he is extremely dull and feel like having delicious food for the breakfast. Well after dealing with this cycle for years he can now control his omega pheromones and his scent won't spread around until he isn't using scent hiding perfumes.

"Eomma." Tae called as he stepped down with a pout on his lips, jihyun smiled at the cute boy as she patted the free space near her. With the same pout tae walked and sat next to her hugging her from side, Minho who was sitting on another couch can't help but smile at the sleepy baby.

"Where is jiminie hyung?" Tae asked not seeing the male around.

"Ahhhh, he is still sleeping I guess." Jihyun replied as she caressed tae's hairs.

"Nahhh I am awake good morning everyone." Jimin spoke smiling as he stepped down.

"Good morning, looks like you got a good sleep." Ronwoo asked walking from outside as he was out to have morning walk.

"Yes! I did." Jimin replied, the three chuckled while tae smiled a little as he looked around as if finding someone.

"Where are ggukie and kookie hyung?" Tae asked, jihyun chuckled.

"Where else? In the kitchen making some special breakfast for us." Jihyun spoke, Minho sighed he sometimes don't understand how the hell are these two males the same jeon's and royal who won't even lift a spoon for themselves.

"Why do you let them work like this eomma?" Tae asked and got a teasing smile in return.

"My taetae seem to be getting worried for them hmm." Jihyun spoke, tae cleared his throat as he looked at everywhere but her.

"It's not like that." He mumbled making everyone smile, jihyun hummed.

"Well I ask them to not work but they always insist and never listen to me." Jihyun spoke with a sigh.

"Good morning everyone." Talking of the jeon's and they were here, greetings the family they smiled at tae who waved at them.

"Please proceed to the dining table, the breakfast is ready." Jungkook spoke, tae giggled as he nodded others hummed and walked towards the dinning table while Jeongguk walked towards their room making others frown.

As they all sat on the table they saw warm and delicious breakfast already over the table, but tae pouted as he didn't saw anything with strawberries on the table, he really was carving for them.

"Ahem..." Tae looked up as he heard a fake cough, he tilted his head and felt flattered as the twins passed him tiny cute bouquet of roses.

"For you!" They spoke, tae took the flowers with a smile and hugged them, jihyun nudged Minho pointing at the two who hummed and behaved as if he didn't cared, but internally he was truly surprised seeing the two being even more open about their c...

"For you!" They spoke, tae took the flowers with a smile and hugged them, jihyun nudged Minho pointing at the two who hummed and behaved as if he didn't cared, but internally he was truly surprised seeing the two being even more open about their courting thing even after knowing everything about tae.