40

A month later...

It's been a month since gguktaekook got married, and a few weeks since yoonmin finally got married. The marriage was a big occasion for the two families, it was a lavish and classic wedding. The Jeon couple stayed at Kim's for a whole week to make sure to help the Kim's with the arrangements and all. On the wedding day the couple were from Kim's side while other jeon's were all from min's side as they were closed to the family as well.

The whole month has been beautiful for the couple, the three stayed by each other's side. Tho the true bloods had to go to office they talked to tae through face time and it was occasional for tae to visit the two. The three have went to meet Kim's many times but haven't went to jeon's even once.

Yes! Tae haven't went to jeon's even after their marriage and the main reason is ariya. The twins truly don't appreciate the woman's presence after the deed she did on their wedding day. Tho the jeon's all insist but the two always decline.

Being fed up of the twins denyal of coming to their house joongki and cha young were left with no other options but to ask tae to make the two male's understand that they should visit their house some day too. Tae understanding the feeling of the family tried to make the two understand this as well.

And finally after seeing tae's puppy eyes the two got ready to take tae to the jeon's mansion. So the three are invited at jeon's for tonight's dinner, well you can say the two male's have decided to just go have food and leave but tae have other plans.

He wanna atleast stay at the jeon's for a day, tho this house in which the three stays are their yet he wants to stay in a house his husband's grew up, he wants to get closer to his in laws and get to know about them. He don't surely wants to seem like a person who had distanced his husband's from their family. Tho none says this yet he feels somewhere that he is the cause of the two leaving their house.

So tae is busy making the two agree on dropping him at jeon's for the whole day. While they are surely not willing to let tae stayed under the same roof of that woman who would surely spat nonsense.

"Ggukie kookie pwease." Tae spoke blinking his eyes as he fisted their shirts in his cute fist, a pout on his face. The two turned their face side ways so they won't see the adorable expression of yonger and ends up giving in.

"No petal, you know about our mom well. We don't wanna let you get hurt cause of her words." Jungkook spoke tae's pout grew.

"But others would be there too, they will help me no?" Tae spoke, they sighed.

"They would but... Sunshine please, I promise we would take you to jeon's with us for whole day but no today. Some other day hmm." Jeongguk spoke, tae narrowed his eyes and took a step away from the two.

"I know you both won't ever, you think I am weakling and won't be able to protect myself from your mother, fine! Go I don't want to go anywhere, and neither will I talk to you both now." Tae spoke with a huff as he walked to the bed and sat on his folding his arms over his chest, the two glanced at each other and the at tae.

"It's not like that sunshine." Jeongguk spoke as he walked to the bed and sat on his knees infront of tae who turned away his face with another huff.

"We know you are very strong petal." Jungkook spoke as he sat on the floor on his knees, tae didn't said anything.

"Pup." They called softly but sighed as tae didn't spared a glance at the two let alone taking or looking back at them.

"Fine petal, get ready we will drop you at jeon's mansion." Jungkook spoke tae narrowed his eyes and looked at the two.

"Hmm, go get ready." Jeongguk spoke tae tilted his head.

"Sure?" He asked they nodded their heads and smiled softly as tae smooches their lips one by one.