34🔞

After changing dress the Jeon couple attended their reception, clicked pictures, cut cake, and did a couple dance. Having tae in their arms one by one, the two males smiled and moved on the soft romantic music. The reception ended and the time of the departure arrived that got Kim's all emotional. Tae hugged his family members one by one, the loud sobbing sound echoed as Jimin and tae hugged each other.

Twins felt their hearts wrecking hearing the loud sobs but they knew they could do nothing but stand there and witness their mate shedding tears. Leaning back from Jimin tae turned to his father who smiled widely at him, hugging the male tae cried like a baby who was being parted by his father on his first day of school.

"Shh... Don't cry baby bear, appa isn't going anywhere. You can come and meet appa whenever you want." Minho spoke rubbing tae's back who sniffed and tried to not sob further.

"I will miss you." Tae spoke with a pout as he looked at his face leaning back slightly, Minho wiped tae's tears.

"I will miss you as well, but no need to worry. I am sure your husband will immediately bring you to your house if you want. So be happy and don't cry, you are going to start a new life from today my son. Leave and begin your life with a wide smile and not tears. " Minho spoke, tae hummed sniffing cutely as he leaned back fully. The family walked with the jeon's to the parking, gguktaekook sat in their car as they would drive to their mansion, while other jeon's got in their cars.

"Take care." The Kim's spoke waving at tae who waved back and the driver drove away. Tae sighed as he leaned back on the seat, his husband's sitting either side of him held his hands.

"Don't worry petal, just tell us when you are missing your family and we will bring you to meet them." Jungkook spoke, tae hummed with a soft smile. Jeongguk wiped the tears that were on tae's cheeks.

"And smile we wanna see you smiling when we reach our home." Jeongguk spoke, tae hummed nodding his head as he smiled softly the two rubbed their thumb over tae's back of hands as they drove to their new house. Their luggage have been already set there so they have brought nothing with them.

The car stopped in a beautiful neighbourhood, Jeongguk and Jungkook stepped down. Jeongguk jogged to the other side of the door where his brother was, the two forwarded their palms for tae to hold. The male smiled widely as he held his husbands hands and stepped down from the car. As soon as the surroundings came in taes view he was left awestruck. The mansion was no less than a palace, beautiful and rich is all what a person can say after looking at it.

"Did you liked the exterior of the mansion sunshine?" Jeongguk asked as the two interwined their fingers with tae, the male smiled widely nodding his head

"Ofcourse, it's so beautiful and gives off a vintage vibes. I love it." Tae replied, the two smiled back.

"We are glad to know let's head in." Jungkook spoke, the three walked in, the guards around bowed to them. They opened the main door and walked in just to be met with a line of servants standing infront with head hung low, welcoming the three.