ep. 3: Day

**IN JIN'S APARTMENT**

*The sun gently filters through the curtains, illuminating the room in a soft, golden glow. Jin stirs in his bed, stretching and yawning as he slowly wakes up. He sits up, runs a hand through his tousled hair, and grabs his phone from the bedside table and check the time then goes to washroom for his morning routine. He hums one of his hit songs as he dries off his hair and heads to the kitchen.*

*Jin prepares a simple but nutritious breakfast, consisting of scrambled eggs, toast, and a fresh smoothie. He sits at the dining table, enjoying the peaceful morning silence.*

*His phone rings, and he glances at the caller ID before answering.*

JIN:(on phone) Good morning, hyung.

MANAGER: (on phone) Good morning, Jin. You've got a photoshoot at 10 AM, a radio interview at 1 PM, and a dance practice at 4 PM. Other members will meet you there.

JIN: (on phone) Got it, thanks. I’ll be ready.

*Jin finishes his breakfast, stands up, and walks towards the balcony.*

*Jin steps onto the balcony, continuing his conversation.*

JIN: about that song recording, when we are recording it?

MANAGER: The producer told me it's tomorrow.

*the cool morning breeze rustling his hair. He leans against the railing, still on the phone, and his eyes wander to the neighboring balcony.*

*There, he sees Eun Seo in form-fitting workout clothes, gracefully moving through her yoga poses. Her focus and serenity are palpable, and Jin can't help but be mesmerized by her beauty and elegance.*

JIN: (on phone, distracted) Yeah, and what time do I need to leave for the studio?

MANAGER: (on phone) Jin i said it's tomorrow, are you listening? You have to get ready by 9 AM.

JIN: (on phone) Huh? Oh, sorry, hyung. What did you say?

MANAGER: (on phone) I said you need to leave by 9 AM. Are you okay?

JIN: (on phone, still watching Eunseo) Yeah, I’m fine. I’ll be there. Thanks.

*Jin hangs up, unable to take his eyes off Eunseo’s peaceful form. He watches her for a moment longer before realizing he needs to get ready for his busy day.*

JIN: (to himself) Wow... she’s really something. Guess mornings just got a little more interesting.

*Jin takes a deep breath, feeling a new sense of excitement about his day. He turns and heads back inside, ready to tackle his busy schedule.*

**IN. EUNSEO'S APARTMENT  EVENING**

*Eunseo enters her apartment, the weight of a long, exhausting day clearly visible on her face. She kicks off her heels and drops her bag on the couch and heads straight to the kitchen for a glass of water, sighing as she leans against the counter.*

**IN JIN'S APARTMENT**

*Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung, are in the living room, immersed in their own world. The room is alive with energy and laughter with Karaoke session*

**IN EUNSEO'S APARTMENT**

*Eunseo sits at her desk, laptop open, and documents spread around. She tries to focus on her business proposal, her fingers typing quickly on the keyboard. However, the loud music from Jin's apartment seeps through the walls, making it hard to concentrate.*

*She glances at the clock, frustration building as the minutes tick by.*

EUN SEO: (muttering to herself)
Seriously? At this hour?

*She takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself, but the music continues to blare. Finally, she pushes her chair back and stands up decisively.*

**IN JIN'S APARTMENT**

JUNGKOOK: (laughing) Come on, hyung, give it all you've got!

JIMIN: (grinning) Yeah, hyung! Let's hear that RAPPER JIN!

Jin: (singing "loner" passionately)

Jimin: Yeah! Let's keep this going!

Jungkook and Taehyung: ohhh hyung!

*The doorbell rings, cutting through the music. Jin looks up, slightly confused, and motions for the others to quiet down.*

JIN: Hold on, guys. I'll get it.

*Jin walks to the door and opens it, revealing a visibly annoyed Eun Seo standing there.*

EUN SEO: (trying to stay polite) Mr. Kim, could you please keep the noise down? I'm trying to work, and it's quite late.

JIN: (looking apologetic) Oh, Eun Seo-ssi, I'm so sorry. We didn't realize it was that loud. We'll tone it down right away.

*Eun Seo's expression softens slightly, and she nods.*

EUN SEO: Thank you. I appreciate it.

*Eunseo turns to leave, but Jin calls out to her, a hint of concern in his voice.*

JIN: Hey, if you ever need a break, you're welcome to join us. Sometimes a little music can help, you know?

EUNSEO: (slightly softening) Maybe another time. Thanks, Jin.

*Eunseo returns to her apartment, the music now at a more tolerable volume. She sits back at her desk, relieved that she can finally focus on her work.*

*Jin closes the door and turns back to his friends, who are watching curiously.*

JIMIN: Who was that?

JUNGKOOK: Everything okay?

JIN: (sheepish) My neighbor. We were a bit too loud.

TAEHYUNG: (grinning) Oops.

JIN: Yeah. Let's keep it down, guys.

*They all nod in agreement,*