Stalker

Jean's POV

This was a stupid idea. I didn't even know what we were going to do, or what Eren was most likely already planning on doing. I parked the car around the corner from the address we were going to, giving Eren a hesitant glance.

The look on his face was one of determination, the very same look that he had the first time we met. It was one of the things I love most about him, but more often than not it was that very determination that got him into shit he had no idea how to get out of.

Without even glancing back at me he hopped out of the car, quickly making his way down the street. I got out as well, hurriedly following him down to the address and grabbing his wrist. "Eren, maybe we shouldn't do this."

Eren's eyes widened slightly, his voice going high, "what?" 

"This is a dumb idea. What do you even expect to happen? I just don't want you getting hurt-"

"Hurt?" He took a step back, freeing his arm and narrowing his eyes. "Who's side are you on?"

"Fuck, Eren, don't say shit like that. You know I hate the guy as much as you do, probably even more, but what are you even planning on doing? Breaking into his house and trashing it? Fucking going in and beat him up? The guy is a total creep, you could end up being properly injured."

Eren rolled his eyes, "we could take him. I want to teach him a fucking lesson, and you can't stop me." He turned on his heel, making his way down a small ally and jumping over a fence into Jake's back garden.

I groaned, quickly following behind and climbing awkwardly over the large fence. The idea was stupid, but I knew Eren wasn't going to turn back and there was no way I was going to just leave him alone. 

He silently made his way through the back garden, pushing down the handle of the backdoor and mumbling something under his breath when it wouldn't budge. I quickly made my way over to him, joining him at the window.

He glanced back at me, the same look of determination still in his eyes as he opened the window further, quickly climbing through. I followed behind him, struggling a little more than he had but still easily making my way inside.

The place was pretty nice, every inch of it clean and organised. The furniture looked pretty expensive too, and I couldn't help but think that the bastard probably got all his money from beating up people for a living. This only made me worry more, considering Eren was so desperate to get his revenge.

"Eren, please," I whispered, careful not to speak to loudly in case Jake was still home.

"Calm down, idiot. I saw him leave on the way over, but I guess you were too busy worrying to notice yourself." He shoved his hands in his pockets, not even looking back as he spoke to me, before making his way upstairs.

"I still don't think this is a good idea," I said, my voice louder than before but still not at it's usual level. I quickly followed him upstairs, going into the same room as him and stopping dead in my tracks when I entered.

The curtains were shut, the light having just been turned on by Eren. He stood beside me, his body shaking as he stared ahead of him with wide eyes. The wall in front of us was completely covered in photos of Eren, the sight send shivers down my spine.

Some of them were taken from his instagram, innocent selfies of him or the two of us together. The ones that did include me had my face or body scratched out. There were other photos, too. Some of them were blurry shots taken from far away, ones that I can only assume Jake had taken in secret.

There were also some that had been taken on a night vision camera, and it looked like they were actually print screens of a video. They were images of Eren, pinned up against a wall by a hooded figure, from when he raped.