Ch.1 First Meet With A Stranger

Akira

11/23/XX58

6:34P.M

Hen Island,

Fort Tonyo

It's been six months after my exile and one year after my father's passing. Nagi and Sito are putting pressure on us on a remote island, our last and only defense. It won't hold for long, and my men want me to fight to the end and not surrender. My biggest fear is to lose the people that have made a stand. Delphine and her cousin Tanya are trying to give me the will to fight back. I fear Nagi and Sito will soon claim victory in days. May the Sun Dragon and the Night Wolf guide me.

Akira: (knock knock) Come in, Delphine.

Delphine: (opens the door) Still overthinking about rallying the men to fight back?

Akira: (sigh) They exiled me. What more do they want?

Delphine: They know your father was the only thing stopping them from taking over what your father built. People who strike like that are pussies in my eyes.

Akira: You could be with Nagi or Sito safe with your people. But you took them along with me, why?

Delphine: My mother told me all about your family history. After seeing your father work after Nagi and Sito became independent, he broke the land in three, giving them respectful land. Then they pulled some shit like that. No. I'll take the underdog team in that case.

Akira: My father was a great man. I tried learning everything from him and his mistakes. Our backs are up against the wall. Can we win this battle?

Delphine: since that is the case, let's push forward and fight back.

Tanya: Stink (Opens the door. Delphine Nickname.) The enemy is building a blockade to stop us from moving away from the island. In a few days, we might be under attack. (enemy army setting up camp.)

Delphine: Set up a defense on the east and have the scouts watch the beach line to see if any troops are setting up camp nearby.

Tanya: What about the South? We need more troops to support our rear.

Akira: Send the Third rank to support the east with the Fourth rank. The Fifth and Sixth will support the rear along with the Second rank. We need to hold off until we have a better advantage.

Delphine: (Akira walks past Delphine) Where are you going?

Akira: ugh...I need a drink. I'll be back in a few hours.

Nobu

11/23/XX58

6:49P.M

Hen Island,

Port Austin is 15 minutes from Fort Tonyo

The trip was challenging getting to Hen Island. Sources say Honda's former leader passed away a year after I made it to the United Lands of Honda. They also told me he left an heir to his land, but they exiled him to Hen Island. They're soon sending an army to take him out with the rest of his people. I began my search for the young Lord to help him with the fight. Right now, he needs a strategist to help him move to the offense. He doesn't know that now he has the advantage, but his troop's formation is disorganized and too close for an excellent way to send Nagi and Sito back to their base. I'm at the bar now, and some fool is causing a shitstorm. After a couple of shots of the good shit, I'll give my respects to the young Lord. It's a good thing I have some seeds. I'm going to need it for what's to come.

Nobu: (stranger making noise in the background) Only if the young Lord would have known That-

Stranger: (blowing fire out his nose) It's...Over....you know that......