가족 문제 -68

Family Problems

⚠️Tiny pecks (if ya know what I am) ⚠️

Yoongi walked next to Jimin, holding his hand while his other arm was holding Jungkook on his hip. He left the changing bag inside the house because he wouldn't want to be carrying it around. Hoseok's hand clutched onto the bottom hem of Yoongi's shirt as his eyes darted around the people. Namjoon is holding Jimin's hand while Seokjin's baby -Taehyung- is holding onto big brother's hand.

A lot of Jimin's family were giving them glances, stares, and glares towards them. The boys were oblivious except for the parents. Yoongi looks at Jimin, like a little kid begging their parents to go back home, but Jimin knew it was because he was nervous. He could feel Yoongi's hand sweating again.

"It's alright, honey." Jimin reassured, looking into Yoongi's eyes. "Just relax. I am here."

Yoongi slowly nods, his eyes going down to his feet. "Ok. . . Ok. . ."

Jimin leans forward and pecks him on the lips. "Let's go find my mom. She probably saved us a table."

Yoongi's eyes shot up to Jimin when he pecked him. He nods with a soft smile, a tint of pink on his cheeks. Yes, they have kissed before but never in public -especially not Jimin's family!- So he couldn't help but feel shy. Though he loved it.

They walk around many people. Loud music coming from speakers. There are a lot of tables set up outside on the grass and they finally found Mrs. Park, who was holding a table for them.

"Ah!" she exclaims, hugging Jimin. "You guys came!"

"Yes, of course we did." Jimin hugs her back then pulls away with a smile.

"He-hello. . ." Yoongi wipes the sweat off his palm against his black pants then sticks it out for her to shake, which she does

"Hello, Yoongi. How have you been?" she asks with a polite smile.

"I've been well. . ." Yoongi shyly smiles. "How about you?"

"I have been doing well. Please, sit. This is your table." she says.

"Thank you!" The parents thank as they sit down. Their table was literally the one in the middle of other 5, round tables for 10 people.

"I. . . I want to go say hi to my cousins. . ." Jimin looks at Yoongi.

"No no, of course. Go ahead. They're cousins." Yoongi says with a smile.

"But I want them to meet my family." Jimin says.

"Ok, but when we leave this table, someone might get it." Yoongi says, which is the truth.

Jimin nods in understanding. He stands up, he takes off his blazer and throws it on the center of the table. He grabbed a napkin and, in luck, he found a pen on the grass, so he wrote 'Min family table' and placed it on top of his blazer with a rock on the napkin, so it wouldn't fly away. "Alright. Come on."

Yoongi was admiring Jimin the whole time. Gosh, that sexy man. He thanks the black pants for showing his fiancé's beauty. Jimin's nice and curvy-

"Appa!" Namjoon pulled his hand.

He hates Namjoon now but he smiled at him and walked next to his fiance and kids.

As they make their way around the party, Jimin spots one of his cousins and goes to him, still holding Yoongi's hand and making sure their sons are still following.

"Dohyun! It's been so long!" Jimin let go of Yoongi's hand and hugged Dohyun, he wanted to cry. Yoongi and the boys stood behind Jimin. The boys kept looking with their eyes while staying in place.