Chapter 1 - Bringing them all together -

Chapter 1: Bringing them all together -
—————
In heaven:
God of Death: Are You sure Cale agreed with this...
Goddess of Sun: He doesn't need to, we are just collecting his IOU, besides its so boring these days, don't you want a bit of entertainment.
God of Death: Fine, but if this blows up in our faces, you will take responsibility.
Goddess of Sun: [crosses finger] Yes, yes, i will stop worrying, besides I have already planned everything. And I've got the god of memories, the god of time, and the god of space in on it too. So just sit back and enjoy.
God of Death:[sighs]
—————
Back on TBOAH world:
All of a sudden, a light encompasses the whole world. And the earth shakes as people of every race, creature and religion is transported a ginormous cinema, with a ginormous screen looming over everyone's vision, their seats seemed to be floating in the air, in the sky as all around them, they could only see the never ending blue sky, and panic in people's minds ensued as they find themselves unable to scream or move. When a powerful voice...

Heroes POV:
As we were celebrating the defeat of white star with everyone involved champagne and desserts. A light shines into Alberu's office, where the party was being held, and before they could react, they were transported into a massive stadium,and could not speak or move. While some of them panicked, others remained calm.

Choi Han: [Thoughts] 'This... this is a cinema, a ginormous one at that.' Through his view it seems like everyone in the world is here, what is going on!? Don't tell me... There is another White Star, and they kidnapped everyone, but how do they know about the cinema, are they an otherworldly like me...'

Cage: [thoughts] 'this is probably all that stupid god of deaths fault. HEY! ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD!'

In that moment, a calming voice speaks out, "mortals, stop with the fruitless worrying." A girl wearing a priest robe flouts down, while speaking. "I am Amora and on behalf of the gods i am here to show you mortals the true hero, and savior of the world, by the gods wishes. Your restrictions will be removed after I finish talking and setting up the ground rules." There was a lot less struggling after that.

"Number 1: No disrespect of any race," at those words, many dark creatures breathed a sigh of relief,
"Number 2: No fighting, And just for your information, any swear words or gruesome scenes will be blocked in children's eyes, now the restrictions will lift in 3...2...1..."

There was silence, before a " fight me!" Was heard from Toonka as he stood up from his seat, but he was promptly slapped at the back of the head, and pulled back down to the seat by Harol who was right beside him.
There were murmurs from many ordinary people, before a shout of "Silence!" Blew away all conversation.
"Now, the gods are currently watching, so remember, the gods see all. Now should we begin." As those words were spoken, the sky darkened, until it became dark, and the stars and the moon could be seen, while the screen lighted up and a fancy bedroom was seen, with a small little bundle in the middle of the bed...