Chapter 6 - Percy Jackson

Chapter 6: Percy Jackson

The audience sat silently in anticipation of who this persassy Jackson is.

Alberu grew a bit jealous of him before he slapped his face to wake himself up 'no alberu you cannot feel that way for him... wait I..I like him... I'm gay. Wait...' (Alberu having a crisis on identity) while his aunt smirks at him, like she knows something.

[The scene lights up as a scrawny boy with sea green eyes and very messy black hair was fighting this bull like creature that kept charging at him, and he then cracked its horn, backflipped of a tree and stabbed him in the head.]

The audience tried not to blink as the scenes progressed faster and faster.

[It changes to a beautiful young woman who seems to be bleeding out from an injury, the young boy was then shouting "mom!mom!" While a half goat boy was seen unconscious. He dragged them both slowly to the pine tree, and when he got closer, an alarm sounded from afar. And a bunch of kids came running down the hill of the pine tree, and that was the last thing they saw before the boy became unconscious.]

'Is this guy persasssy Jackson?' Questioned some of the audience. While the other half was worried about the guy's mom.

[They watched in the sea green eyed boy perspective, as he woke up and the image of cale came on screen.]

The audiences breath hitches, as cale looked like an angel, as light streamed in from the window to hit his face, making him look like an angel.

["Hello Perseus Jackson. My name is Cale Henituse and you are currently at a medic cabin in camp halfblood. Your mother is safe and so is Grover. Would you like me to call them for you?"

The black haired boy, which the audience now knows as Perseus stared at cale, before sitting up and saying " thank you, cale. And please call me Percy, can you please call my mom and Grover... please."

Cale nodded, and took out a very strange looking phone to text someone,]

" if you don't mind me asking Ms Amora, what is that." Alberu asked. Amora smiled sweetly and said" that is a cell phone. It is a handy thing that can help you contact someone even on the other end of the world. Alberu nodded in thanks and turned back to the screen. As many others were thinking how much more effective war would be if they got their hands on that particular device.

[cale smiled at Percy, and asked him to eat something called nectar, before Annabeth came in. "See you at the campfire Percy, if you have any questions, Annabeth will show you around after you meet with your mom and Grover. Not five minutes after Cale left, there was a teary reunion in the medic cabin.

The scene changed again, as Annabeth was seen bringing Percy out of the medic cabin. Percy then spotted Cale walking in the distance, as many people came up to talk to him, but all the Satyr's just bowed at him.

Percy pointed to Cale and asked Annabeth "who is he exactly?"

Annabeth looked in the direction of Cale, and smiled fondly. "That Percy, is Cale Henituse. The God of love, self-sacrifice, demigods and nature. Successor of Pam and Jour. And he is the benefactor of all demigods."

Percy's mouth dropped open and asked "he is a god?! No offense to any of them but I thought gods was all, proud and stuff, and didn't care about us, at least that was what I heard from Grover in the medic cabin."

Lightning strikes from far away. Annabeth smiled again, saying " that is the case, until about a year ago when cale came. You see, Cale was born in a different dimension-" "Wait, wait, wait. There are other dimensions?!" Percy asked. His brain malfunctioned by just the idea of that concept.