Chapter 4 - the successor of jour -

Chapter 4: The successor of Jour

The audience held their breath as they waited for the next scene, waiting for the next moment Cale opened his eyes. They are very curious about this camp half blood and their powers.

[the scene changed again and they see a red head on the bed]

that they immediately noticed is Cale, and they could not help but think if cale's head always sparkled and always look that soft. They looked at the surroundings of Cale and it seems to be a little wood cabin, and there was a window. And outside they see many kids running around in an orange shirt practicing archery, reading horses, and sparring. They could not help but think if this was a war camp.
There also seemed to be some with horns on their head and hairy legs,but they can't help but think they were hallucinating.

[as they zoomed in on Cale, they can't help but think,yup that's the son of a god right there. Cale looked even more beautiful than before and almost all fainted right there, with nose bleeds.]

[suddenly, the door opened and the previous kids they saw and two guys who looked the same as well as another blonde entered, "do you know what happened to him?" Asked the guy they saw earlier."no, it just seems he is unconscious, but we fed him a little amount of ambrosia just in case, and he didn't burst into flames, so i guess that triples confirms he is a demigod." The new blonde said.]

The audience was curiosed what they meant by that but guessed that it would be explained later,

[when they turned the corner of the bed to see cale's face they gasped and one of the guys who looked the same say "i have seen many. Demi gods throughout my years here, and he is probably the most beautiful one I've ever seen." The others all nodded in agreement.

"Want to bet that he is the son of Aphrodite goddess of beauty." A blonde one said. "Oh. That's easy money." The other guy that looked the same agreed. "I don't know about that, I've got a gut feeling that it isn't that simple." The guy they saw earlier said. "Ok your lost Luke. Hey Anna Beth you want in on this." The girl they saw earlier shared her head. while they were talking. Cale stirred. "Hey dudes,i think he is waking up." The blonde one who made the bet said.

"Where, where am i?" Cale asked as he opened his blood ruby eyes. Their breaths hitched, until Annabeth stepped forward and said" hello my name is annabeth daughter of the goddess of war and wisdom the guy on my right is Luke. The two that look the same are the siblings Travis and connor stoll, all children of hermesthe god of travel and thieves, and the blonde guy is Will is the sun of Apollo,the Godoy the sun and healing. you are currently in camp half blood. Do you mind telling us your name and how you got here."

"Hello, my name is Cale heinstuse and i am not too sure how I got here." Cale said hesitantly, lying a bit, because he is not sure how they will react.

The Luke guy said" okay Cale, no worries bout that, now do you know you are a Demi god." Cale shyly nodded his head, and looked up at them through his eyelashes. The stoll brothers immediately fell back andd fainted while the rest had a blush on their face.

"Dont mind them Cale, now since you know, it is so much easier, annabeth, why dont you show Cale around and introduce him to how things work around here,then bring him to the campfire," annabeth nodded. "But first, Luke pulled out a orange camp half blood t shirt with shorts in cale's size, and gave it to him to go change. Cale nodded, while annabeth shows him to the restroom, and the rest all leaves.]

Ron sharpens his knives and daggers, as he sees the way some of them looks at his puppy young master, and all those around him are sweating profusely at the creepy smile on Ron's face as they scootched away.

[the scene changes and it shows annabeth bringing Cale to the Pegasus stables, and she said "this is where we keep the Pegasus, as young Cale looks in awe at the beautiful creatures. As annabeth continued talking, "we ride this when we are called to war or are sent to go on quests sometimes." Annabeth informs Cale. "Excuse me annabeth, what do you mean when you said when we go to war and is sent on quests."