Chapter 3: Mei

I pull myself together when I hear Valentin speak again and I hasten to answer him:

-Yes of course you can take it, go ahead.

-THANKS.

He smiles at me again which makes me melt. Mei What the hell are you doing, he's your best friend's brother...

I step aside to let him into the bathroom. Once he disappears from my field of vision, I go back to Kiara's room. As I waited she kept bothering me with her brother.

-You still haven't answered me Mei, what happened during the meal? Do you like him ? do you already know him? Is something going on between you?

-And if I don't want to answer you. I replied amusedly

-If you don't want to answer me I'll throw cousins at you and my brother won't be able to serve as a shield for you.

-Okay, I'll answer you, but I'm answering because you're forcing me to.

She smiles satisfied and looks at me waiting for me to answer her. So I start:

-For your first question, During the meal I just detailed them, looking that's all. For your second question, My crazy you, you ask me if I like your brother, do you hear what you're saying? No I don't like him. For your third question, No, it's the first time I've seen your brother. And your last question, nothing is happening between your brother and me and even if I like it, you haven't seen her? a guy like him who would be interested in me, you dream.

-Of course you just detail my eye, you devour it with your eyes!

-anything !

-if ! and no I'm not crazy just realistic. It's obvious that you like him! You say anything, you are very beautiful!

-Okay, we can stop talking about your brother, it's getting awkward! I replied annoyed

-If you don't want to talk about him ok, but I can do that then! she replied, taking a cousin and throwing it in my face.

I caught up with the cousin on the fly. Seeing the face I make, she laughs. I picked up the cousin and turned around in his bed to avoid his cousins and landed in silence. I let out a cry of surprise while laughing at the same time. The door opens suddenly revealing Valentin:

-What are you doing ? I hear shouting from my room.

Kiara looks at me then looks at her brother saying:

-Mei rolled over and she fell off my bed.

I see Valentin excising a little smile. He's so cute when he smiles... He straightens himself and says:

-Well next time try not to fall out of bed so the whole neighborhood doesn't know.