Chapter 12: Valentin

-Okay, the two lovebirds, my future preferred couple, don't you think that you forget me a little quickly?

Mei grabs a cousin and throws it to Kiara who just said this sentence so naturally. Mei glares at Kiara and replies:

-We didn't forget you, we were just talking!

I nod while looking at Kiara to approve of her words even though I know that what had just happened was much more than a simple discussion and I think Mei knows that as much as I do...

-Yes, that's it, that's it, I believe you two are in love.

This time it's me who intervenes:

-Yes, the two lovers, the two lovers, I think rather than your lovers, sister.

This time it's me who gets hit in the head by Kiara who watches me with frowning eyebrows. I look in the direction of Mei who is also looking at me and we can't help but burst out laughing.

Kiara exclaimed annoyed:

-So, what can we tell you about the game now?

This sentence makes me laugh even more. I choke my stomach with laughter. Mei does the same. Kiara starts to laugh and adds:

-This evening and so good!

-Yes

I exclaim at the same time as Mei.

Little by little I stop laughing and smile while watching Mei laughing with my sister. She is so beautiful when she laughs. I admire him. I notice that when she laughs she narrows her eyes slightly which makes her look even cuter. Mei comes out with so much energy. This girl is incredible. Reluctantly I come back to reality and get up. The girls start to come back and look at me. Faced with these tunes I hasten to say.

-Don't worry I'm not going to ruin the evening I just want to know what time it is and what we're going to do now.

Mei stands up and takes her phone and shows it to me:

-It's 10 p.m. we're on vacation and we can still do a lot of things but I don't know what we can do.

Mei turns to Kiara and asks her:

-Kiara, do you have anything to offer?

-No other than making popcorn again and watching a horror movie in bed.

Mei turns to me with a small smile and asks:

Are you leaving?

I smile in turn and answer him:

-More than ready! I'm going to go make some popcorn again. If anyone wants to come with me.