Author's note/Prologue

Chapter 1 was improvised due to some mistakes and etc.
Cast:
Yuki Yobunaga
Hanajiro Ayakane
Nagatsu Heruma
Violet Verheart
Velvet Verheart

Callisto
Phoenix
Aieri
Remai
Urahiba
Ririhiko
Richiro
Shiyo
Mimira

Prologue

The Fall of Millennia: A Chronicle of Angelic Extinction and the Rise of Fuyobusa

The celestial realm of Millennia, once a vibrant tapestry of ethereal beings, now stands as a haunting testament to a catastrophic event. A cataclysmic extinction has decimated the angelic population, leaving behind a mere handful of survivors. These remnants, forged in the fires of loss and burdened with the weight of their fallen brethren, now stand as the last line of defense against an ever-growing demonic threat.

For millennia, Millennia served as a beacon of light and hope, a sanctuary for angels who tirelessly guarded the mortal realm. Their existence was  intertwined with humanity's well-being, their ethereal presence a source of comfort and protection. However, this harmonious balance was shattered by a malevolent force: the Fiend Demons, beings who thrive on human fear. The more fear a human experiences, the stronger these demons become, their power growing exponentially with each tremor of terror.

The Fiend Demons were not the only threat to Millennia. Lucifer, the fallen angel and former ruler of Hell, was a constant source of chaos and destruction. His presence cast a long shadow over the celestial realm, his ambition to conquer Millennia and enslave humanity fueling his relentless pursuit of power.

For two thousand years, Lucifer's reign of terror was a constant threat, but his power was finally contained when he was imprisoned within a vial, his influence effectively neutralized. However, this victory was short-lived. In the void left by Lucifer's absence, a new darkness emerged.

Fuyobusa, a former servant in Lucifer's cult, seized the opportunity to ascend to power. He had spent years under Lucifer's tutelage, absorbing his teachings and honing his skills. With Lucifer's imprisonment, Fuyobusa saw his chance to surpass his former master. He began to cultivate his own army, meticulously training a legion of demons loyal only to him. His ambition was boundless, his desire for power fueled by a thirst for vengeance against the angels who had imprisoned Lucifer.

Fuyobusa's rise to power coincided with the devastating extinction that ravaged Millennia. The cause of this cataclysm remains shrouded in mystery, but its effects were undeniable. Angels, once a force of immeasurable power, were reduced to a dwindling band of survivors. Their numbers dwindled, their spirits broken, their faith in their own strength shaken.

The remaining angels, now known as the Angel Defense Force, are tasked with the impossible: protecting the remnants of Millennia and guarding against the growing threat of Fuyobusa's demonic army. They are a shadow of their former selves, their strength diminished, their hope flickering. Yet, they hold onto the memory of their fallen brethren, their determination fueled by the need to protect the mortal realm from the encroaching darkness.

The battle for Millennia is far from over. The fate of the celestial realm hangs in the balance, the future uncertain. The Angel Defense Force, though weakened, remains steadfast in their commitment to their mission. They fight not only for their own survival but also for the hope of a brighter future, a future where the light of Millennia can once again shine brightly upon the mortal realm.

The three stars of Millennia is the one who sustain their Eternal energy.

Solaris- two humans who are gifted with angelic powers

Hilaris- An angel or human who can handle a strong energy.

Australis- An angel that will be born once in 100 years, the strongest angel to handle the Eternal Technique and are often called "Royalty."