It's parents week (Day one)

Max's POV

Me and the rest of the camp were standing outside of the mess hall we had breakfast already. David had his usual annoyingly chipper mood to him so early and was already yelling. "Okay campers since last parents Day was the best I decided to try again with the new and improved PARENTS WEEK isn't that amazing." Parents week well shit now I have to see everyone happy with their families while my shity parents won't even bother trying to come.

"Yes Nikki." I heard campman say I looked over seeing Nikki's hand raised. "How would Parents week even work." "Well Nikki it's basically your parents come to the camp for a week they just hang out and basically see what their kids are up to." Gwen explained. "Well good luck being supervised by your parents cause mine ain't coming." David had a happy look on his. "What the fuck is wrong with you." I asked him. "Max I convinced your parents to come." I quickly turned around to face him and shouted at him. "What the fuck do you mean their coming!?"

"Well I called them and they said that they are going to come. Isn't that great Max." He said with sparkles in his eyes. "Whatever yo Nikki Neil let's go blow something up." I said looking over to my two friends well one friend one friend/crush. I'll get over it soon though. "Hell yeah I have a new explosive in the making so this is perfect timing." Neil said ecstatically. "And I just want to blow something up." Nikki said running ahead. "Don't do too much damage Max.... Please." I heard David calling from a distance. I rolled my eyes.

PARENTS ARRIVE

I walked into the mess hall to hear a lot of talking I had went to take a nap earlier on account of not being able to sleep last night due to nightmares. I looked around and I didn't see my parents anywhere I walked up to David and asked. "Yo I thought you said my parents where coming." David turned to me and smiled. "Don't worry Max they said they are going to be a little bit late but until then me and Gwen can always pretend to be your parents." I sighed then said. "Ya fine whatever." He squealed in delight ruffling my hair I swatted his hand away then fixed my hair.

A few hours later I was listening to David's mind numbing explain what we are going to do this week we heard a knock on the door wait I know those footsteps I have learned to fear then my "parents" are here. I could feel my body tense up immediately it was a reflex not a choice. The door opened and I saw my step-mom in her usual over the top outfits she had a dark blue tight maxie dress, white heels, a full face of makeup plus the fact she is using too much makeup on her she had her blonde hair in a fancy bun and two big hoop earrings.

My father was wearing a black suit, brown loafers, his brown hair was slicked back I could see his beard was freshly shaved down. David was already introducing himself to Frank and Alice I saw dad shoot a glare at me shit I forgot to fix myself. "MAXINE GRAVES WHAT IN LORD'S NAME ARE YOU WEARING." Shit shit shit shit I looked down as my Alice stormed up to me. "Why the hell did you put your hair up to make it short I thought you told us you stop playing this I'm a boy game what are you tricking people into calling you now." Her grip on my hand was starting to hurt. "I-I." I couldn't finish my sentence before Alice spoke again. "Me and your father planned for this we have a skirt in the car and fix your hair."

I walked out to the car, they had a skirt the same color as my pants and some flats I sighed I'm going to get in trouble when camp is over it's okay Max there are people around they can't hit you. I walked over to my tent and changed out my clothes I keep my hoodie on though. I walked back to the mess hall I took a deep breath before going inside.

"Whoa Max I didn't know your hair was so long." Nikki said poking me. "Ya I like to keep it up." I said as a response. "Sweetheart her name is Maxine not Max that's just a make believe name she made up." Alice told Nikki but Nikki gave her a confused look and said. "No his name is Max because that is what he said for me to call him also did you cheat." "What did you say little girl." Alice said I gave out a small laugh. "Well you're white and have blonde hair and he is white with brown hair Max is tan and has black hair you have blue eyes and he has black eyes while Max has green eyes." Nikki said. "Oh no sweetie am his stepmom he gets all his looks from that bitch Maria." Alice said with a smirk. "Mom is not a bit-." I was shot down with a glare before I could get the full sentence out.