Chapter 23: Fun Party Time!

Previously...

Danielle: "Guys! Don't just stand over there, come over!"

None of the other guys were moving so you decided to take the lead and walk over.

'I hope nothing awkward happens...'

As the middleman of everyone, you were seated in between everyone. All of the girls on your left and all of the guys on the right. The girls basically split off into their own little groups, leaving the guys to converse to themselves.

'Better than silence I suppose.'

You decide to take the time to catch up with the guys, its been a long time anyways. You turn to the right, they all looked a little out of place, especially Itsuki.

Y/N: "Itsuki? You doin' alright there bud?"

Itsuki: "Of course I'm fine! Hahaha..."

He awkwardly chuckles.

Y/N: "There's nothing to be afraid of, they're all really cool. Besides, you already talked to Yunjin and that was fun right?"

Itsuki: "I suppose... But you're coming with me if I go to talk to them."

Y/N: "Sure."

The Project D guys were catching up with each other, and Iketani had suspiciously disappeared. A quick scan of the room and Iketani was in a loveseat with Mako.

'Typical... Kinda wish I could do that with— Waitwhat'

Keisuke: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "What's up?"

Keisuke: "Did you hear I got offered to join a professional team?"

Y/N: "Woah, really?"

Keisuke: "Yeah! Our Project D actually was pretty well known, so teams started reaching out to me."

Kenta: "You guys should race while we're here, Keisuke got his car transported."

Y/N: "Hm, I wouldn't want to beat him again."

Keisuke: "Yah! I've gotten a lot better since Project D! Let's have a race right now!"

He yells at you, drawing the attention of the room. You feel eyes on you two, so you try to calm him down.

Y/N: "Alright, we can race, just quiet down a little."

Keisuke: "Let's wager a little then!"

Y/N: "I'm broke if it's money you want..."

Keisuke: "No, if I win, you have to ask out your crush. If you win, I'll call my crush."

Y/N: "The Black FC girl?"

Keisuke: "Sure, who would you call then?"

You suddenly feel glares on the back of your head.

Y/N: "Uh... I wouldn't lose so it doesn't matter."

'Good save by me.'

Suddenly, you felt someone hug you from behind.

Kazuha: "You'd call me right?"

Your face flushes as the Project D guys look on in jealousy.

Yunjin: "No, I think he would pick me!"

Yunjin attaches herself to your arm. You felt a lot more conscious of what you felt on your arm than usual. Then, you felt a similar sensation on your other arm.

Chaewon: "Of course my love would choose me!"

Luckily, it seems that Sakura had some restraint and Eunchae was too busy playing Tekken with Hanni. The blood loss was already bad enough, anymore love and you probably would have fainted. Itsuki suddenly calls you out.