Kyale (light)

Kyale's POV

I don't remember my abandonment, I was only three. But what I do remember is learning my powers. When I was about seven, I felt angry at someone, this someone was my best friend, she was bullying me. I don't know what happened, but I remember feeling despair, I heard thunder before it happened, then BANG! I couldn't believe myself, a streak of my hair turned yellow, Bart Simpson yellow. And there was blood everywhere. I remember thinking.. did I do that..? I was so scared and one of the workers had to comfort me, I wasn't sleeping for days after that. I killed her..

Now, I'm 16 and a new girl was put into my dorm room. I was told to be nice before the workers left. I'd be as nice as possible.

I was staring at the girl, she looked adorable.. she was of Serbian desent by the looks of it, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. But I soon saw her open her eyes, I couldn't care less though, she was so cute! "Hiya." I said with a smile, my yellow streak of hair not very visible in amongst my fluffy blond hair. She was a brunette, her hair was wavy and all over the place, she looked kind of funny that way. She waved back, that just made me blush and fall harder. I decided to ask her the question I always ask people while continuing to stare, she was so pretty and I didn't even know her name. "So, what's your power?" I asked, curious to know her answer, she looked confused, like she didn't even notice the pink streak in her hair. "Power?" She sounded confused, even her voice was adorable, dammit. "You don't know?" I asked, chuckling softly.

A/N

Welcome back my friends, another cliff hanger, FYI the girl in this chapter is Xia and the boy in the last chapter is Kyale<3
PS Kyale is just pronounced Kyle.