Raphael (Dark)

Raphael's POV

I was only 12 years old when my parents passed away. I was an only child with no other known family. It hurt. Well, I had my cousin, but she was in an orphanage, which turned out to be the same one I was going into. I was quite a dark person, I had black hair, with a darker streak. It was practically invisible.

I had been put into a new dorm, as I had requested one with another person. And I got what I wanted, and I got put in with a boy, great.. I was hoping for a girl so I could finally date someone close but I guess not. He never told me his name, but several things had his name on them.

Zilchi..

Cute, I guess. I guess I could put up with this guy.

Next day

I'm back, Zilchi and I watched a movie last night, apparently he forgot the name of it. Stupid boy. I know I'm one to talk when I can't remember what I wrote yesterday.

I walked out of the room this morning and the workers were doing another ritual, it's a shame they don't let me join in. It seems fun. Really fun. One of my friends, Clarence, was the sacrifice this month, dammit, I liked her too. Oh well, she won't be missed.

A/N

Hiya, I decided to add an extra in there, she's not a major character, she won't do much. But she's here.

PS- that's the introduction chapters over, the next chapter will be better and longer. But it might take longer.