Bakine (Earth)

Bakine's POV

"Stop it!" My brother yelled, punching me out of anger. I was bleeding. I had a black eye and a bust nose, it hurt. I had been annoying him by stomping on the ground. I was shaking the whole house. I had a green streak in my hair and therefore could control the ground. Earth, specifically.

"Oh my-- Kevan! Stop!" I heard my father yell as he dragged and threw my brother across the bedroom and began hitting him. My dad's always been abusive and it only scared me. My mum was dead because of him. "Dad.. leave him alone.." I begged, I had began crying in fear. For once, he actually stopped, since I was the favourite. "Fine, but if he hits you again I'm sending him to war.". I nodded. My dad left my brother bleeding on the ground, not even I bothered to help him. Well, I helped him into bed. But I didn't help his injuries.

I went to sleep that night knowing my brother hadn't eaten again, not because he was forced not to, just because he didn't want to. But the next morning, me and my brother were in another room, I saw an adorable, but lonely girl there. I went to comfort her with cuddles, hoping she wouldn't mind me being there when she woke up.

A/N

Sorry people, smaller chapter, I got a little lazy lol

PS- Kevan is pronounced "Kevin"