Pack up

Zilchi nodded and stood back up, dusting himself off. It was a shame that Raphael didn't like him back, because Zilchi had a big crush on him, and it showed. "Awh, sad because your crush doesn't like you?" Kevan teased, also walking over to Zilchi. "Shut up.." he muttered back, hanging his head right down.

Bakine and Fonea never heard them. They were asleep like a cute little couple, awh. Kevan was the only one without a love interest, because Xia and Kyale clearly liked eachother, and were caught making out several times. Bakine and Fonea were both obviously dating, even if they were trying to keep it secret. And Zilchi liked Raphael, although he's asexual.

"Awh, is Kev all sad because he doesn't have a lover?" Xia teased, leaning up to kiss Kyale on the cheek, making the blond blush. "Dammit, Xia." Kyale growled, nudging her away slightly. Xia just rolled her eyes and hugged him. Xia was really clingy, she never got much comfort at home, so she was seeking this touch through Kyale.

"You're so clingy, darling." He used a pet name on her before wrapping an arm around her and kissed her forehead. Xia then started playing with her fingers, quite nervous on having to leave. The seven would be away for about five days, so that's fun. Except Raphael doesn't like the light, and the SunSet Rally is known for being the brightest think known to mankind.

Meanwhile, Bakine and Fonea have woken up to the chaos, and were now playing with eachother's hair. Bakine was being risky and gave Fonea soft kisses, Fonea blushed. "Ooh." A voice rang up, Bakine immediately pulled away from giving Fonea her soft kisses. "So my big sister is a Lesbian?" Kev said, confused. He was staring at the two girls and it only confused him more.

Zilchi was getting all sad again, he wished he had a relationship with someone in the group that would actually like him back. "Awh, is little Zilchi sad because he doesn't have a lover?" Fonea spoke up from the bed that her and Bakine were cuddling on. "You be quiet, Fonea." He growled back, attempting to go give Raphael some comfort cuddles again.

While the boys did that, Xia was happily covering Kyale in kisses, the sight was adorable, especially when she pulled back, Kyale was covered in dark magenta lipstick. "You two are adorable." Fonea spoke up, Bakine looked offended, she was giving Fonea a look that was asking her if she still cared about her. "And I'm not?" She whimpered, turning away from her girlfriend. "Oooh--" Kevan teased slightly, walking up to them. "Jealous because your little girlfriend doesn't think your cute, sis?". Fonea glared up at Kevan. "I never said that."

"But you meant it, am I wrong?"

That alone made Fonea mad. She instantly jumped out of bed and attacked him. "Baby.." Bakine muttered, already missing the warmth of her girlfriend's touch. "I'm sorry baby.." she said, running back to Fonea to give her cuddles again.