Discovery

Cristal got up as usual, and went to see Pizza. But they saw Pizza was talking to Skater and felt a lil jealous. They were awfully close. It even looked like they were flirting. (Jk they weren't Cristal is just a jealous bitch LMAOOO skill issue)

Cristal: "What are you doing?"

Pizza: "Ah, nothing. Just talking."

Cristal: "Yeaaah... Right. Of course." (what in the skibidi)

Pizza noticed the way Cristal was acting, but didn't really care.

Pizza: "Sooo, I'm just gotta go. See ya." (Pizza remember that this is satire and they're mostly out of character sorry if we're both out of character)

Cristal: "H-huh-...? Well... Now, Skater. We have to talk."

Skater: "what"

Cristal: "I saw you with Pizza. You were awfully close. Do you have feelings for him or what?"

Skater: "Yeah."

Cristal: "W-what??"

Skater: "I said yes."

Cristal: "Oh. So you are in love with Pizza, huh?"

Skater: "And...?"

Cristal: "You know, I am too. But you know what? I'm not letting you get close to him."

Skater: "Huh"

Cristal: "Pizza only has love for one of us. And I'm not letting you be the one who steals him. I am better for him than you'll ever be."

(This was a short chapter because I died of cringe.)