Introduction Part 1

╔══════════╗
𝓘𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓞𝓓𝓤𝓒𝓣𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓟𝓐𝓡𝓣 𝓞𝓝𝓔
╚══════╝

There are three kingdoms on the same continent which is the size of today's Asia. Let me introduce you to three kingdoms that will be mentioned in this story.

All kingdoms consist of three different species of Elves; Middle Earth, Drow (Dark), and High (Light) Elves.

For all Elves, their life span is from birth up to around the 800s;
0-25 is considered as toddler/children years
25-75 is considered as preteen years
75-100 is teen/young adult years
100-800s is considered adult/eldery years.
Puberty usually lasts between 75-100 years old.

Pregnancy for them is a little longer, Elves are pregnant up to a year. Pregnancy is the same like humans but they're a little bit amplified with the cravings, cramps, and pain symptoms. It is usually strong toward the last month of their pregnancy. Most elves are bedridden from all of the pain. Their health and their child's health is more prioritized than their duties and anything else.

»——— Kingdom of Silvendell ———«

The Royal family of Silvendell consists of;
King Venali (Va-nel-lee) Xilmaris (Zil-mar-iss)
Queen Solana (So-la-na) Xilmaris
Prince Kailu (Kai-Lu) Xilmaris
Princess Ulesse (U-Lease) Xilmaris.

They are Middle Earth Elves. Their skin can be any color as well as their hair. Most can blend in as humans just as long they hide their ears with their hair and/or hair accessories.

They can control magic dealing with the four elements; Fire, Air, Earth, and Water. Most Elves can completely control one element and know the basics with the other three elements. Unless they are Royalty by birth. If trained properly, they will be able to control all of the elements fully. But despite that, no royalty has completely controlled all four elements without losing control and their minds. Which makes them go into a state where they crave destruction and can only be stopped by killing them.

They get visitors from other kingdoms from time to time. Usually visitors will go there during the spring and fall seasons because of the festivals.

»——— Kingdom of Eldoris ———«

King Nesterin (Nest-Er-In) Valtoris (Val-tor-iss)
Queen Zentha (Zen-Thuh) Valtoris
Princess Telarissa (Teh-La-Ris-ah) Valtoris

They are Drow Elves. Their complexion is like a gray-purple tone, while their hair is mostly white but some can have black hair. Which makes them stick out because their skin color isn't considered normal with the humans that live near them. They live closer to the humans that make fun of them but luckily for them, they are allies with the Silvendell Kingdom who will protect and stand up to them if the humans tried to do anything.

As you would probably guess, they control the darkness. Despite what they look like and what they control, they are considered as the kindest elves of all of the species. They don't like blood shed or violence. They use their power to help anyone who needs it. They love helping people and are glad that they have the strongest elf species on their side.

They get visitors all the time because of how nice and welcoming they are. A lot of people love visiting their kingdom.

»——— Kingdom of Celestoria ———«

King Elyon (El-Yun) Ravalana (Ra-vah-la-na)
Queen Arlayana (Are-la-yuh-na) Ravalana
Prince Ayred (Aye-Red) Ravalana

They are High (Light) Elves. Their complexion is pale as snow and their hair can only be blonde or white, and sometimes silver. They look to be Holy. They also stick out like the Drow Elves but that's because they like showing off what they are. They think they are superior.

Despite their appearance, they crave power and bloodlust. They would love to be able to control everyone in all three kingdoms and soon outside of the continent. The Royal Family are true Tyrants. They control Light and use it to burn peoples eyes or skin as a punishment or torture method.

Their relationship with the other two kingdoms are not great. Since the other two found out what the High Elves' plans were, they stopped having a relationship with them.

They rarely get visitors because of how cruel they are.

»——— Info about the Reader ———«

Y/n's father was a Human.

Y/n's mother was an Elf.

Y/n knows that they can control the Earth Element since she was a child. She uses it to help the flowers in the flower shop. She also can heal people, which she sometimes get patients because of it. She barely get patients though since she lives in a town that is safe, for the most part.

Y/n have seen things that most people haven't and she always wondered how she witnessed those things. It has made her used to those things so she shows no emotions towards it anymore.