Just the beginning

Continuation........

It has been 6 hours since I left Lisa's house. She didn't want me to leave, she got clingy after our little session but I had things to do. School started soon. I'm currently in my second year at uni but shit ion even have to do college, I make a lot of money due to the work I do. I deliver packages daily and that earns me a bag everyday but to make my mama shut up about me coming in the streets I did it for her.

She always on some type shit. "Don't be like your father, You saw what the streets did to him, don't be as worthless as him, go to school, get a job, make mama proud." She often instilled in my head.
It was so frustrating mayne. My heart's be in the streets. And my dad wasn't worthless type shit. Even though I hardly knew him he was the best thing to me for the two years I knew him. He'd bring me around the corner to the ice cream shop every Sunday, he'd come and take me out to get clothes and shit. It was just infuriating when my mama kept on repeating that he's  worthless. Like stop speaking shit on my dad name.
If I hadn't lost him I knew he'd still be here.

Letting out I sigh I made my way into the warehouse. Though I've been here a lot of times I still haven't gotten used to the scent. The odor was always repulsive. The place was dark and usually men would be her chitchatting and stuff but there was no one.

"I guess there's no work today." I shrugged walking out. As soon as I touched the doorknob
"Doah move" echoed through the warehouse.

Bomboclaat now my subconscience shivered. I was very nervous because I knew how in here work but I had to mask it. Chuckling a bit I turn looking in the eyes the man threatening me.

"Bombohole yuh nah hear Nuh fhi move a dats why unu dead bad inno pussyole" my subconscience continued to taunt me. I let out a chuckle forgetting about the situation I was in. it was annoying how he criticized me so much yet we the same person

"So you not a coward" I hear the person say with their thick voice dragging me from my thoughts reminding me what was going on.

"A wahm to dah nyam-cratches bwoii yah man mek yuh Nuh Lowe mhi alone" I said figuring he would not understand what I said. But to my surprise he replied back I'm with the Jamaican dialect.

"Pussy a mhi build dah shit yah, brick fhi brick, and I will be damned if me mek yuh come insult mhi inna mhi owna place" he said

"Suh if yuh seh bad come outta dhi dark mek mhi see yuh Nuh weh yah hide fah yah punk?" I managed to get out before I felt a hard metal object hitting me across the face instantly making me taste blood.
"Fucka yuh" my subconscience laughed jeering me as if he didn't feel it too. Swr him need fhi come outta mhi head who wah switch wid mhi? Cause my own hate mhi.

Recovering from the hit and looking up it was as if I was looking into the at myself.
"Yo bredda no battyman thing but yuh handsome yf" I said laughing even though the situation was serious. He stared at me with a mug unamused by what I just said so I masked the embarrassment by asking what he wanted. Apparently he was the boss which I had never met I always worked with a manager. But he wanted to send me on a mission this time it wasn't to deliver packages, it was to rob a bank.

"Yes now a Spanish town Jessie ago beat yuh wid e doo doo stick" my mind chuckled..... Bwoii it ago be I rough night I said to myself. The deal was if mhi successfully rob e bank half a weh mhi thief a mine. "Yuh madda never grow yuh better suck front bwoii"my mind went on, swr mhi hate him inno star