28. Kinn's First Crush

Author's POV:

In the bustling evening lights of Bangkok, Porsche met Kinn in the hospital and had a conversation about the collaboration with the minor family for a mission.

Porsche: I didn't understand why Vegas wanted me to assist him.

Kinn: Me neither have no idea, but beware of him because he will pull some stunt which we will face problems. I ordered Pete to watch every movement of Vegas.

Porsche: Hmmm....... Well, Kinn, I wanted to talk about Pete.

Kinn: What about him, Porsche???

Porsche: Your father takes special care of him like he is treating him as his son.

Kinn: Yeah..... he's fond of Pete. What about that????

Porsche: Is Pete your secret half sibling???

Kinn: ........... Hahahahaha!!!! Porsche!!!!! Are you watching any melodramatic series with Khun or what????

Porsche: Kinn, I'm serious, and he is going for a special therapy session as appointed by your father.

Kinn: Is it.......

Porsche: I'm serious, Kinn.

Kinn: Okay, Porsche. Take some rest. Tomorrow is a big day for you. Good night.

Porsche: Hmm....Bye Kinn. (Kisses his cheek)

Kinn: Bye Porsche.

Porsche went outside of the room, and Kinn sat on his bed and thought about what Porsche had said to him.

Kinn's POV:

Dad..... what are you planning with Pete this time?????

People think that I met Pete when he was recruited as a bodyguard when he was fifteen. But it's really far from truth. Nobody knows the fact that my first love and crush wasn't Tawan.

Actually, Pete was my first crush. I met him when he was nine years old in Australia. I don't know where he lived in that area, but he wasn't normal like other children, and he was afraid and hyperaware of his surroundings.

Instantly, I was crushing hard on him, but after my mother's death, I was enraged and killed that assassin who killed my mom. Then, instantly, my dad sent me abroad for studies and training with Mafia's stuff.

At the age of twenty-one, I came back from abroad, and I was on duty to check new bodyguards skills. When I saw Pete, he bowed and smiled at me, and it showed his dimples. Then I found out he's my first crush.

I thought to meet and befriended him for a while and after that I wanted to confess my love for him but it became a distant memory due to I was engrossed myself with my romantic relationship with Tawan when I met abroad and he followed me to the training room and pulled me with him. Now, everything has become a distant memory for me, and Pete also didn't remember me much.

When I checked his background, it was recorded that his grandmother was a Maid of Brett's family and he was living with her in Australia since birth to nine years of his life. Then, his grandma moved to Southern Thailand with Pete. His parents passed away when he was one year old.

There is also a record from his school that he was almost killed by his neighbour aunt because he's a topper in studies and sports in his class. And it made her jealous Pete is being topper and her daughter wasn't it and she harmed Pete but luckily he was survived from the Natural poison and it's oleander.

Now I understand that when Pete has the more potential to acquire a higher level position than Uncle Chan and equal to me . He didn't want to be number one because of the trauma he had gone through in his school days.

But I didn't understand a thing why my father is concerned about Pete and what's he planned this time. I have no idea, but I need to wait and watch for the outcome.

To be continued 💙💙💙💙💙.