Childish

"Listen na," Priya shook her husband's arm for the 10th time, yet he remained unfazed, humming again, making her patience snap.

"Jao main baat hi nahi kar rahi," she declared, moving to her side of the bed, lying down facing the wall.

[Go, I am not talking to you]

Looking at his angry bird, Ram finally kept his laptop aside, exhaling loudly to gather the courage to make up to her.

He slipped closer, taking her in a tight embrace from the back, "Bata na kya hua, sun raha hoon."

[Tell me, I am listening]

"Main baat nahi kar rahi hoon," she spoke in declaration, wiggling trying to get out of his arms, but sadly, the hold was too tight.

[I am not talking to you]

"Sorry na bhalu, kaam tha, mera boss mujhe kaccha chaba jata," he reasoned, pulling her closer if that was even possible.

[Sorry bhalu, I had work, my boss would have eaten me otherwise]

"Han to karo na, maine kuch bola,"

[Then do it, did I say anything]

"Mera bhalu gussa hai aur main kaam karu aisa ho sakta hai kya?" he spoke cutely, placing a kiss on her cheek, melting her anger.

"Chal ice cream date pe chalte hai," he spoke, using two of her favorite words in a sentence, making her forget the banter.

With a childish grin, she turned in his direction, "Chalo," she spoke, placing a wet kiss on his cheek, making him chuckle.

"Kon manega ye same judge Priya Thakur hai jo ever famous hai apne gusse ke lie," he spoke with a shake of his head.

"Haven't you heard - ladkiya humesha apne pasandeeda mard ke samne baccha ban jati hai," she replied, pulling his cheek, sitting up on the bed, only to be pulled on top of him within a second.

"Madam, aap aise bolengi to date cancel karni padegi," he whispered, looking intensely into her eyes.

[Madam, if you will talk like this, then we will have to cancel our date.]

Her words died as their lips joined in a steaming kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The character vibe matches with Raya of story - Peace 🕊️