A silly encounter!!

' Itni si salary mein itna kaam karwate hain, hain nhi to ', cursing her boss, Priya stormed out of the office building.

It was her first day of work, and she thought she would get a sweet welcome, make friends, have fun, and instead, she received a scolding for not punching her card. ' Making friends, my foot! Are bhai, koi poora time computer screen pe kaise ghusa reh sakta hai? ' she reasoned to herself about the behavior of her colleagues.

' Fun sans bhi le...' Her steps halted as she reached the entrance of the parking lot, looking at the man comfortably sitting on her scooty.

' Kitna batmeez aadmi hai, meri scooty mein shoes rakh ke baitha,' she scowled as she approached the blue-colored electric vehicle.

"Hello mister ," she called not-so-politely, but those stupid white earpieces in his ears made him deaf to any disturbance.

With her anger reaching its peak, she tapped (slapped) his back. "Get down!"

The man wearing the white shirt turned his head back, his blue eyes gazing at the girl in front of him in confusion. "Sorry," he murmured politely, taking out the earpiece.

' Behra-vehra hai kya ye admi? '

Priya's scowl deepened as she glared at the man still sitting on her scooty. "Hatenge," her tone was that of scolding as she rummaged through the items in her bag to take out the keys.

"Sorry," the man repeated with more confusion written on his face.

Her eyes went back to him, anger and irritation evident on her face. "Mr. jo bhi aap hain, kripya meri scooty se hatenge, mujhe late ho raha hai," she spoke in a sweet voice dripping with sarcasm.

The man raised his brow, seeing her quirkiness. "Madam, pehli baat, it's Ram, and second, ye meri scooty hai," he replied with a small sarcastic smile.

"Waah ji, pehle dusre dusre ki scooty pe baitho , phir bolo meri scooty hai," her frown deepening.

Ram looked at the dramatic girl in front of him, amused. "There is some confusion, madam; ye meri hi scooty hai."

"Are bade batmeej ho! Maine bola na meri hai. Mujhe achhe se yaad hai, maine yahi khadi kari thi subah. Tum apni dhudh lo," she said, folding her hands near her chest.

Audibly sighing, Ram turned his head towards his left when a certain vehicle caught his attention.

"Shii keh rahi hai aap, aapki hi hai ye," he spoke with a small smile, getting down from the scooty and standing in front of her with folded arms.

"Faltu time barbaad kar diya," she murmured loud enough for him to hear, pressing the unlock button on the keys.

A chuckle escaped Ram's mouth while Priya's eyes widened in surprise as the beeping sound came from the similar-looking scooty standing 3-4 spots away.

Embarrassment would be a small word for the situation Priya got herself into.

"H...hn to ditto same scooty hai aur bilkul paas mein khadi kyun kari tumne," she fumbled, justifying her actions.

"Waah ji, pehle faltu mein tunakbaaji karo, phir sorry bhi mat bolo," he teased, mimicking her action from minutes back, walking behind her towards her scooty.

Priya turned back, glaring at him, making him take a step back in horror.
.
.

As her scooty left the site, Ram shook his head with a smile. ' Alag hi item hai,' he murmured to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So that was it ;

In case of any confusion few electric scooties are not RTO certified and therefore don't have a number plate and most of electric scooties have sensors (same as that of cars) .

Since they work in same company obviously they will meet again 👀

~shivangi

-----------------------------------------------------------