hes gone

Y/N had always been the rock for her soulmates. Whenever one of them was upset or worried, she was there to hold and comfort them, her presence a soothing balm to their troubled hearts. She had a natural gift for sensing when something was wrong, and she always knew just what to say or do to make it better.

One evening, Bruce sat alone in the lab, his head in his hands. Y/N walked in quietly, her heart aching at the sight of him so distressed. She didn't say anything at first, simply wrapped her arms around him from behind and rested her cheek on his shoulder.

"Hey, Bruce," she whispered. "What's going on?"

Bruce sighed deeply, leaning into her embrace. "Just... struggling today. The other guy is making it hard to focus. I'm afraid of losing control."

Y/N kissed his temple gently. "You're stronger than you think. We're all here for you, and we believe in you. You won't lose control, Bruce. You're safe."

Her words, as always, brought a measure of peace to his turbulent mind. He turned in her arms and hugged her tightly, finding comfort in her steadfast presence.

---

Another time, Peter had come back from a particularly rough mission, his confidence shaken. He sat on the edge of his bed, staring at the floor. Y/N knocked softly on the door before entering.

"Hey, Peter," she said softly. "Can I sit with you?"

He nodded, unable to meet her eyes. Y/N sat beside him and took his hand in hers.

"What happened out there?" she asked gently.

Peter took a shaky breath. "I messed up, Y/N. I didn't react fast enough, and someone got hurt because of it. I don't know if I'm cut out for this."

Y/N squeezed his hand reassuringly. "Peter, you're one of the bravest people I know. We all make mistakes, but that doesn't mean you're not cut out for this. You learn, you grow, and you get better. And you're not alone. We're all here to help you."

Peter finally looked at her, tears brimming in his eyes. "Thank you, Y/N. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You'll never have to find out," she said with a warm smile, pulling him into a hug.

---

Natasha had her moments too, though she often tried to hide them. One night, Y/N found her in the training room, furiously attacking a punching bag. The look of anger and sadness on her face made Y/N's heart ache.

"Natasha," she called softly, but Natasha didn't stop.

Y/N walked over and gently took her by the shoulders. "Nat, what's wrong?"

Natasha's tough exterior cracked, and she leaned into Y/N, tears silently falling. "It's just... everything sometimes. The past, the nightmares. I don't know how you always manage to stay so strong, Y/N."

Y/N held her close, stroking her hair. "You don't have to carry it all by yourself. We're in this together. And it's okay to lean on me. I'll always be here for you."

Natasha hugged her back, finding solace in the warmth of her embrace.

---

One day, Y/N walked into the tower, her face pale and her eyes red from crying. She didn't say a word, just made her way silently to the common room where Bucky and Steve were talking. Seeing her state, they immediately stood up, concern etched on their faces.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Steve asked, stepping towards her.

Y/N didn't answer. She just walked up to Bucky and clung to him, burying her face in his chest. Bucky wrapped his arms around her protectively, exchanging a worried glance with Steve.

"It's okay, Y/N," Bucky murmured, holding her tightly. "We're here. You're safe."

The others began to filter into the room, each of them sensing something was wrong. Tony, Natasha, Wanda, and Peter all gathered around, their concern growing with each passing second.

"What happened?" Natasha asked softly.

Y/N shook her head, still not saying a word. She just clung to Bucky as if her life depended on it.

Bucky, sensing the depth of her distress, gently guided her to the couch and sat down with her in his lap. He held her close, whispering soothing words into her ear. Th