Overcoming the crisis

Author's note:-

Dhanvantri ji greeted Ayurvati at the entrance of the room where the body of the secret agent was kept. "We must proceed quickly. Time is of the essence," he said.

As they examined the body, Ayurvati's sharp eyes noticed an unusual discoloration around the lips and fingertips. "This is indicative of a specific type of poison," she murmured, pointing it out to Dhanvantri ji.

He nodded in agreement. "Yes, but we need to be certain. Let's take samples for further analysis."

Hours of painstaking work followed, with Ayurvati and Dhanvantri ji meticulously collecting and analyzing samples.

Finally, as dawn approached, they identified the poison: a rare and deadly toxin extracted from a plant native to a distant region.

Relief mixed with urgency as they realized the antidote was within reach but required specific ingredients.

"Okay Ayurvati send the list of herbs to the royal office " Dhanmantri ji to Ayurvati.

Dhanmantri ji was suddenly summoned by the royal guards, who urgently escorted him to the Raj Mahal to attend to the royal family.

Before departing, he turned to Ayurvati, his expression serious but trusting."Ayurvati, I must leave immediately. The responsibility of the dispensary now falls to you. I have complete faith in your abilities," he said.

Ayurvati nodded, her resolve unwavering. "I will not let you down, Dhanmantri ji. We will continue our work and ensure the antidote reaches everyone in need."

.

.

.

It had been a week since the crisis erupted, throwing the kingdom into chaos.

Ayurvati and Parvateshwar were both fully absorbed in their respective duties. Ayurvati remained at the dispensary, tirelessly attending to patients without a moment's rest.

Parvateshwar, despite his displeasure with Ayurvati on risking her life, kept a vigilant eye on her, though he maintained a cold demeanor.

"Ayurvati, you need to rest. You look so pale. You've been working non-stop for 9 days. Go home for a while and take a break," Surti urged, concern evident in her voice.

Ayurvati offered a vague smile and nodded, but she continued her work.

She was utterly exhausted and yearned to hug Parvateshwar, to rest her face on his chest and listen to his soothing heartbeat. But she couldn't afford that luxury now.

"Lady Ayurvati, this is for you," a helper interrupted her thoughts, presenting a basket of food.

"Who sent it?" Ayurvati asked, puzzled.

"Rajkumari Uma," replied the helper, her face veiled.

Ayurvati smiled as how uma used to send the help from Raj mahal these days. "Tell Rajkumari Uma thank you for her kindness."

"Why don't you tell her yourself?" the helper suggested, lifting the veil to reveal Rajkumari Uma herself. Ayurvati was shocked.

Due to strict quarantine protocols, neither the physician nor the patients(untreated ) were permitted to leave the dispensary or have any outside visitors.

This was to minimize the risk of spreading infection. Even Dadi Ma had to communicate by sending letters to Ayurvati, their only means of communication.