.02.

My family's company is one of the successful and renowned. But was all shattered just one day and here we are suffering.

I somehow heard mum saying about a contract. But never really asked, thus my mum is the CEO after her parents death only she was their child while my dad was a manager.

"O Allah! how did this happened."

I also heard rumours about my dad, that he married my mum because of her money. And here my dad is no way to be seen, he had run away.

I'll not lie but I also start to believe people's rumours. If not where is he now where did he go and leave his family behind. It's been 6 good years since I set my eyes on him.

"Hey! Can you hear me, wake up."

It happened when I was 10 years in age. So actually I can't remember his face. I resembled mum which I am grateful and all his picture that I've when I was kid thinking he will be back, I've burn them. I don't want to see his face again..

Splash!.

"Oh Allah! What's this!!." I scrunched my eyes before opening my eyes and groan furiously "who the heck splash water on me?!."

Opening my eyes with difficulty I finally look around and saw I was on the floor drenched in water. O Allah, what happened.

"Are you okay?" I heard a deep voice yet concerned in the tone.

I looked up and saw two guys near me, one squatted on my right while one standing. I was still flat on the floor so I attempted to laid up but instantly fall back. What's wrong with me? O wait what happened actually.

"Can you hear me?." Said the guy that squatted near me, then I looked at him and he was familiar "Oh! The guy near the expensive wrist watch guy." I said almost excited that I recognise him but regret as both the guys raised an eyebrow

"What's that name for?." Said the guy standing but he looked amused. I looked up and saw the wrist watch guy himself "Oh Allah it's the wrist watch guy." I also regretted saying it because he squatted near me and said "if you are done talking can we be serious." he looked at my eyes and that's when I saw his pretty dark orbs which can make a person to lost deep in them while looking.

I didn't break the eye contact nor did he until I heard the other guy clearing his throat to which I avert since the wrist watch guy seems not to.

I kept sweating but thank god I am all wet to be noticed.

"Can you stand?." The guy on my right asked, that's the near the expensive wrist watch.

"Why can't I stand?." I asked sarcastic then I tried to stand but my legs feel weak "what happened to me btw? I am having a really bad headache." I asked both of them.

"Nothing much but you kind of hit our car." said the wrist watch guy.

"What?!." I asked shocked evident in my eyes as I wide them "how? How did it happened." and touch my head but there's no liquid on my hijab.

"Well you were running and tripping and we are in the car driving when you passed the road without looking at the car coming towards you. Then bam! you hit our car and you fall and black out."

"I am sorry for walking in the road, I didn't know where I was going am just exhausted. Please do forgive me."

"No no don't say that please we are supposed to be the ones asking for your forgiveness not you. Sorry." said the right guy, then eyed the wrist watch guy before he said "do forgive us and here's my card feel free to come to me if in need, okay."

I nodded and stretch my hand to collect the card. Without giving the card a glance I tossed it in my bag then the right guy called a lady near by and help me on my feet. I took my bag and the guy gesture for me to enter their car. I refused first but went inside after contemplating.