.04.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking few times as to make clear to where I am. My head throbbed, sending a shooting pain through my temples every few seconds.

I scrunched my eyes and look at the darkness am inside. Am I dead?.

I gritted my teeth as the pain on my abdomen tells me I'm so much alive. I felt tears drop on my cheeks when I quickly clean them. I was sitted so I laid on the floor after touching the ground with my hands to be sure I'm save to lay there.

My hands wasn't tied as they did in movies which am glad but I feel weak.

Groaning slightly, I heard a scratch noise. I closed my eyes listening to the sound when a female voice echo and lingered in my ears.

"Hello new colleague what's your name?."

I quickly sit upright and look at the darkness am inside just to see her figure but it's dark.

"Who are you?." I asked nervously.

"Oh! My name's Fatma, 20 years old. What about you young lady."

"Minal." I said shortly and why are people always calling me lady. My mum only has that right not them, urgh!.

"What a nice name, Minal." she said and am sure she smile.

"Fatma, what's this place please?."

"I also don't know, the way you see yourself here that's how I find myself too."

I didn't answer her because my abdomen seems not to stop paining as I let out an annoying groan.

"Oh my! Are you okay Minal?." She asked horrified.

"Yea I think I'll be but only when I see myself in the hospital." I said sarcastic but am serious.

"What happened then, do you have an injury?."

"Urm yea.. am bleeding on my abdomen."

"Woah! You really need help but I am chained I can't come close to you. But I'll tell you what to do, okay." I nodded. I wasn't chained but she is, well maybe because I have wound.

she told me to tear a fabric and I decided to remove my scarf, a sound of metal drop and echo.

"What's that.. is it a key." Fatma asked.

A key, oh! The key to my bag. I tie the scarf round my stomach but I kept wincing. Then I adjust my hands and touch the near floor to find the key but I didn't find it.

Tiredness and the pain on my left abdomen weaken me as I gently close my eyes and fall into deep drowsiness.

*****

When I open my eyes I couldn't make clear to where I was because it's dark until I heard a female voice which I recognise but forgot the name.

"Are you awake." I coughed before she added "oh thank god I thought you're dead I've been calling your name and tbh you've been passed for two days."

"What!." I asked as I can't hide how surprise I am "..have I been unconscious?." I asked my voice hoarsely.

"Oh well yeah because when you're deep in your lovely sleep some guys came to take you from here but no matter how hard you're beaten you didn't wake up maybe because you lost alot of blood. So, you were treated which you will be glad."

And that's when the pain on my head and abdomen make presence. I winced in pain as I asked her her name because I forgot. She told me and I asked her again what the guys look like.

"Well their face is covered so I don't think I'll be able to identify them."

"Okay."

After some minutes of silence Fatma cleared her throat to gain my attention "can I tell you a gist."