.03.

Get ready for lift off ✈
Buckle up and tighten your seatbelts!
It's going to be a thrilling ride!
Well.. let's go.....

Taking my wobbly legs back to class, I wipe my tears and wash my face with water. I sat on my seat but didn't miss the stares everyone send to me. I tried to focus but Bin't is at my right while Zahra is at my front.

"You are late its almost 9 but btw I heard what happened, are you alright?." Zahra asked me concern evident in her tone and that's when it hit me, Zahra is Sofiyya's cousin.

"I'm sorry about your cousin you know..she's the one that started it." I said but I really do feel guilty to what I did to Sofiyya and now I have to face the consequences.

"No worries I'll talk to her." Zahra said and turn to face the board.

"If I had being in your shoes I'll have already break her head." Bin't said serious but we laughed it.

10:00.

Break time.

I, Bin't & Zahra went out to go to our hideout near the school premises, not everyone know about the place. It's a tiny place surrounded with a couple of bean bags with a coffee table.

I sat on one of the bags and check my phone for any message or call from mum but none. I drank water from my bottle time to time when Bin't hand me one of her glazed doughnut.

"Let's share." she said and I collect it and give it a bite. Oh my how I forgot the taste of doughnut.

"Thank you." I said and give it another mouthful bite.

"Here take" Zahra said to both I and Bin't, handing us her two bottle yoghurts "I've come with five of them so let's enjoy." and I collect the yoghurt she hand me and give it a taste.

Minutes of silent, I return my phone back in my bag and turn to look at Bin't and Zahra but they are all busy with their phones.

I clapped my hands to gain their attention when Bin't frighten and throw herself backward while Zahra bulged her eyes and wait for whatever to happen.

I couldn't help but to laugh, I composed myself and look at both of them laughing too.

"I guess we should get going." Zahra said and hold her yoghurt on her hand coming toward me.

"Yeah we should." I agreed and stand from the bean bag.

"No we should wait a little longer.. I don't want to go back to class now." Bin't exclaimed.

"Okay guys I'll get going I have a meeting with the principal and I don't want him yelling at me." I told them and start walking to the door.

"I guess I'll accompany you let's go." Bin't said and before I told her no need she was already in my front and open the door.

"I'm in wait for me!." Zahra shrilled.

On our way there I kept thinking of what will happen if they gets to know about my deal. I wanted badly to tell Zahra about it especially since she's related to Sofiyya but I don't want to add anyone I loved in my matters.