☆ Opinions (One-Shot) ☆

An extra one-shot to keep you all entertained until Chapter 17 comes out!

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

I was in my room reading a book, while my f/s was playing over my phone.

It was so peaceful, and I cherished moments like these to escape the chaos of the world..

At that moment, my thoughts wandered to the VR game, which kept me and my friends imprisoned for years.

'I wonder how Caine is doing.. even if he is an AI, it wasn't his fault we were there.. right? And he tried his best to keep us from losing it.."

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"H- hey Y/N.. care to join a round of Uno with the others?" Ginny asked shyly from the other side of the door, respecting your privacy.

You thought for a second, thinking back to the last time.

Just the thought of it made you shiver a bit, but you decided to go with it.

"I'll be done in 10." I said, and I heard her humming, signalling she heard me, and then headed down the hall.

I let out a sigh and put my book aside before getting up from the comfort of my bed.

I turned off my music and closed out the app, and swapped away the pop-up notification of the app, where I could easily pause, start, and skip songs.

I put my phone in my pocket and fluffed up my pillows, so they would be nice and fluffy for when I headed to bed.

Closing the door, I heard Ginny talking to Olivia, trying to convince them.

"Seriously, do I have to..?" They sounded a bit irritated.

"Pleaseee-"

"Fine.."

Soon after, the two left Olivia's room.

My phone went off, and I checked it for it to be a message from an anonymous number.

The message said

'01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110'

I just thought it was just some silly prank, and someone randomly spammed numbers, and coincidentally got my number or something, so I just closed the app and headed downstairs.

......

But little did I know that viewing that message could end up badly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 of this One-Shot will be released tomorrow!

Take care!

~~~~~~~~~~~

My Discord server is linked in profile. If it doesn't show/ work private, message me over wattpad for the link.