Invisible

{Prologue}

•••

The door opened slowly, my whole body froze, my boyfriend was out of town, I was alone at home; the unknown walked and covered my mouth with a hand, my eyes shut close as tears started forming, I felt a knife against my neck, I moved my hands to the desk in front of me searching for something useful to protect myself, that was when his words managed to escape from his mouth "you'll do what I say, or else he would listen to your death" I opened my eyes all watery looking for that "he" all I felt was a phone in my ear, "Ell?! Are you there?!" A panicked voice resounded through my ear, "Ell! Are you alright?!" Josh! My boyfriend, he was there! At the phone! I moved my hands to the hand covering my mouth trying to get it off me, it was impossible, he was so strong, the knife wasn't against my neck anymore and the phone disappeared from my ear; his free hand moved to my wrists and took them away form my mouth violently, the tears were rushing through my cheeks, my screams were just little sounds, he just wouldn't let me go "sit down on that chair" his calm voice some how made it worse, I walked to the chair and sat down, he took a piece of tape and wrapped it around my head covering my mouth, now I could see him, blue eyes reflecting calm, strong features along his sharp, well defined face, big arms showing all his strength; he walked to the desk and took the phone he had left there, the sound of a button being pushed sounded and the questions appeared again "Ell!! Please say something!" He had put the phone at speaker all I could hear were his shoutings "Baby girl, calm down everything is going to be alright, I'm just in front of the building" I tried to move but my hands were tight tangled with the chair as the same as my feet, he walked two steps forward to where I was, he looked at me with those piercing eyes, and I saw everything, the calm showed before was gone and all I saw was anxiety, curiosity, I knew I wasn't going to survive, he was a psychopath, a man full of conflicts in his mind, 'great!' I thought to myself sarcastically, he took the chair and moved it to the window, me facing him, he opened it and lift the chair leaving it at the edge, I bursted into tears, and closed my eyes, his exited voice sounded for the last time "open your eyes so I can see you" words rushing through a bunch of air, I opened my eyes forcing them to follow the orders, his chest was going up and down, his deformed lips showed a half smile, his forehead was full of little sparkling drops of sweat, his smile grew and I looked away form that face; a second later I was flying down and all I could hear was Josh's scream and the police's cars arriving, 'I had a good life, yeah 'had' now its gone' that was my last actual thought.

•••